12Next

[Tips] [ZenFans Review] How to Run Split Screen Mode on Android Nougat

14469 11
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts

How to Run Split Screen Mode on Android Nougat

Tested: Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL Android 7.0 Nougat

The Multi-Window feature is one of the most eagerly awaited features of its Android users. This feature offers the convenience and flexibility to use two applications simultaneously in one screen / screen. so you can chat while watching a video / play without having to get out of one of the applications on the run.

But this feature can only run on Android 7.0 (Nougat) or higher and not all Applications can be run or supported with the feature.

Want to know how to use Nougat Screendi Mode Split Mode? Let us consider the following tricks and tips:

Run the Split Screen Mode

To run Split Screen Mode, you must have one application open.

before using Split Screen Mode, we first set the Multi-Window icon, following the steps:

• Swipe / slide the screen down until Quick Setting appears

• Then we find the Multi-Window icon,

if not there you can see it below then you press-drag / drag icon in question upwards. see the following picture:

we move / move the icon to the top as you wish

• After that go back to the Main Menu, we check whether the Multi-window icon is already in the quick setting what not yet, that we swipe the screen down.

• Next we try to open Application Whatsapp, then we slide down the screen then we select the icon "Multi-Window" then the phone look like this:

• Then press the Home button and then find the application we want to open eg Music Applications, Message, video, browser, etc. then the screen will be like the picture below:

• To restore it to normal mode you just need to press the Multi-window icon that sweeps the screen from top to bottom and press the Multi-window icon.

• DONE

NOTE:

This way I test on Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL Android 7.0 Nougat, for other Zenfone series I have never tried it. For different Zenfans the series can check and try it out on their own.

Similarly article / Thread how to run Split Screen mode on Asus Zenfone.
May be useful for all Zenfans.

Thank you

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
TWN Administrator | All posts
Useful instruction!
Props

thank you
for his support. may be useful for the zenfans
Props
Nice share here! Keep it up!
Props
hideki elixir posted on 2018/4/21 14:30
Nice share here! Keep it up!

Thank you very much @hideki
Go Spirit.
Props
Thanks for your Support and attentions
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I can't play dual games on it while the other is grinding for items, one freezes. Pls fix this. Ty. That would be awesome.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
How to play dual games here? The other is freezing while I click the other one. Thanks
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Hi ASUS team, Good day to you guys, first of all you did great with this feature, down side is the phone is good for gaming but the time you open 2 games other window freezes. Kindly email me a solution for this. For both the windows will work. 

PS. do not ignore.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
tried some apps to use multi window.. and for some reason when i click the other 1 freezes and vice versa.. any suggestions to make both screen work..
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm