Model: ZE520KL
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: i forgot
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: Stuck on asus logo
Yesterday, my phone batteryis very low till it needs to charge, so i charge it. about 2-3 minute while charging i try to power on my phone. after i entered my password pattern, my phone start to boot. after that it takes a loooooong time to start (about 1-2 hours). after 2 half hours, my phone starts but i can't touch home button, my fingerprint didnt work. I try to open setting to turn on wifi. after i click wifi my phone start to turn off. AND IT HAPPENS AGAIN my phone stuck on asus logo. I already restart the phone for a several times. but in the end it stuck on asus logo. I already wait it for 2-3 hour to wait (till my battery needs to charge) but stiil it stuck.

Please help me with my problem
Props
MYS Level 6 | All posts
I am not responsible for bricked devices and dead SD cards. If you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

1) Download Oreo RAW

ZE520KL: Link

ZE552KL: Link

2) Download ASUS Flash Tool

Link

3) Enter Fastboot mode (Power Off + Volume Up)

4) Open ASUS Flash Tool and select your device model.

5) Connect your device to PC and your device's Serial Number will pop out (Blue Dot icon)

6) Select the Serial Number and select the Oreo RAW file (DO NOT PRESS WIPE DATA)

7) Hit Start and wait 5 - 10 minutes. [You will get an error (error 5). Just ignore it and wait for it to flash)

Now test your device again. If the issue occurs again, send to ASUS Service Centre

Hope this helps
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm