ZF Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hello.

I'd like to know if magnetic flip covers may do any harm to phone's hardware, por example: sensors, touch screen, or other.

Thank you very much.
Props
Hello mvolter
We can not guarantee all third party accessories including  magnetic flip covers. If you are not sure, please consult accessories manufacturer or use genuine Asus accessories. Can you tell me which model are you planning to use such accessory? Not all Asus phone models support magnetic flip covers, thank you
Props
mvolter CHL Level 1 | All posts
Hello Bill2:

Thanks for your answer.

My question is for the asus zenfone 4 max zc520kl. Does this model support magnetic flip cover?

Unfortunately, here in Chile, nobody sells genuine Asus filp covers, and alternative brands with flip covers for that Asus zenfone 4 max, have poor or none technical specifications, and they are all magnetic. Thats why i am asking.

Regards,
Props
Hello Bill2

Regarding your question about  the model that i am planning to use the magnetic flip cover, accessory, i tell you that it is the zenfone 4 max zc520kl. 
Also, as you advised before that not all Asus phone models support magnetic flip covers, i would like to know if the zenfone 4 zc520kl, supports or not magnetic flip covers.

Thanks again.
Regards.
Props
Hello,

I am still waiting for a reply regarding magnetic flip covers, if my model asus zenfone 4 max zc520kl supports magnetic flip covers.

Thanks again.
Props
Hello mvolter
I'm sorry for the late reply. I'll consult our team about your issue and get back to you ASAP
Thank you
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm