Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

[Tips] [ZenFans Review] Recommended Mobile Photo Editor/Editing Apps

6100 19
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post

With the evolution of smartphone cameras, mobile photography has become a huge hit in today's generation. This give rise to various platforms in Android which are solely dedicated in mobile photo editing. So I'll be telling you the 5 photo editors/editing apps that I am using most of the time.

1. PicsArt

PicsArt is an all rounder editing app as it goes from the basic photo processing to advance digital editing and drawing. It got a wide variety of editing tools,filters/effects, and layout options that are usually needed/used by many. Though its interface might be confusing for first time users. Other than its editing feature, it has its own community wherein people can share their works, and interact with other users.

Download PicsArt on Google Play (click here)

2. VSCO

Visuals Supply Company aka VSCO is known for its subtle and cool filters which some are free and others can be purchased. I usually use the presets on this app to help set the mood on my photos. It also got some basic corrections tools. Moreover, VSCO stores the edited photo within the app so it will be no problem if you want to reedit or readjust what you done before.  It also has its own community for photographers known as Grid.

Download VSCO on Google Play (click here)

3. Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC

Adobe has been known already for its powerful tools on professional editing. Brought to Android, Photoshop Lightroom CC is one of the editing apps that is highly recommended for serious photographers as it got the most important and useful tools when post processing your images. Just like VSCO, it also stores the edited photo within the app, but its edge here is that you can sync your images on your adobe account via its cloud so you can work in different devices. Another worth mentioning here is that it has its own in-app camera with manual mode and can capture raw images (thus, it can be noted that Lightroom CC is capable of raw photo editing).

Check out Dr.Zen PH Mouell's tutorial on mastering Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC:
Part 1 (click here)
Part 2 (click here)
Part 3 (click here)

Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC on Google Play (click here)

4. Snapseed

Developed by Google, Snapseed is another highly recommended mobile photo editing app. Personally, this is my most of the time used editor as the tools here are what I mostly needed and are easy to be utilized thanks to its user friendly interface (Though I prefer the older workspace ) It also supports raw photo editing.

Download Snapseed on Google Play (click here)

5. Asus Gallery's Built-in Editor

This may not seem your usual photo editor, but in case you didn't know Asus' very own photo gallery has its own built-in photo editor. This is my go-to photo editor when I needed instant minimal edits because of the convenience of not importing anymore a photo to another photo editing app. From the gallery, just tap the edit icon and it instantly redirects you to an editing workspace. One good thing about using this is that your edited photo will be saved from the same album of the original photo.

I made a detailed article here on ZenTalk about photo editing using Asus Gallery's built-in editor (click here).

Download Asus Gallery (in case you don't have one ) on Google Play (click here)

---

That sums up my recommended photo editors/photo editing apps. But always remember that these apps doesn't fix photography errors. Mastering the art of photography is more important than post processing using these apps.

Got anything to add? Comment it below

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Zenfone 3 5.5 and Zenfone 5 user
IG: @elixir_kun
Props
TWN Administrator | All posts
Nice sharing!!
Props

Wow! Thanks a lot for your appreciation and for the essence sir!
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
Adobe photoshopp yes i like it have fun today min
Props
IDN Level 7 | All posts
thanks for sharing                                       
Props
rezanteng posted on 2018/3/17 05:30
Adobe photoshopp yes i like it have fun today min

A great photo editor, isn't it?
Props

Thanks for your appreciation!
Props
PHL Dr.Zen | All posts
Very helpful! Just have a question with picsart though, I tried uaing this however some parts of it is not for free?
Props
gjmsds112510 posted on 2018/3/19 15:00
Very helpful! Just have a question with picsart though, I tried uaing this however some parts of it  ...

Thanks DrZen te Love!

sadly yes. ahaha. but they got a lot of free features/stickers/tools too!
Props
IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
Good sharing

Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm