Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] zenfone 2 zd551kl stable nougat update ROM

4084 4
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
syedsameer USA Level 3 | All posts
hi friends,
                 after hunting for some weeks and trying roms like viper os nougat and aosp extended nougat and  oreo i was very much satisfied with aosp extended oreo but still battery drain was my issue it was perfect but man that battery was needed.

so i tried resurrection remix 7.1.2 version  5.8.5 and i have been using it for month battery and rom stability is amazing infact its giving me more better performance and battery then original marshmallow though u will have to sacrifice ur zen camera but new camera is not stable i tried asus camera v2. 0 and now all is well.
        if u guys want a good rom with lots of mod and battery then go for resurrection remix trust me its amazing for zenfone laser and selfie my battery lasts 2 days sometimes 1 if i use heavy and  device never heats at all which i use to face in stock rom marshmallow and  viper os nougat now i am satisfied that rooting my device and unlocking bootloader plus going for custom rom

https://www.google.ae/amp/s/foru ... mix-n-t3509698/amp/

here is the link above use this rom amd wait till they launch oreo as they r working on it

i dont own the rom nor i am a promoter i am a asus fone user I have zenfone 2 which i gave to mom i am using zd551kl selfie and laser ze550kl
one for work one personal.

all r now on resurrection remix 7.1.2 please please check my old post and check online how to do the procedure step by step don't rush i tried last month and dis it in my first try

copy download rom in sd card
unlock bootloader from asus site
thenn use adb tool to root and install twrp recovery
clean fresh install rom from sd card

all this guide is there in my other post with youtube links of how to do the installation

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
friends for camera stock is fine if u want one more camera which is asus then searchon google asus camera v2. 0 zip which u can install via twrp or search for apk version 3.0.55.0 this is apk so just plane install its stable and no crash
Props
best way of doing this watching installation  video on laptop and doing it step by step
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
syed sammer does it support volte function 🤔 
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Does it support volte and does it have good battery backup because now only i changed its battery
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm