Release Note
ZenTalk

[Tips] [ZenFans Review] How to Enter Recovery Mode & Hard Reset Asus ZenFone 3 Max X008DA (ZC520TL)

30104 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
Last edited by iyon_srgn on 2018/2/21 19:09

How to Enter Recovery Mode, Wipe Data / Factory Reset & Wipe Cache Partition
Asus ZenFone 3 Max X008DA (ZC520TL)

This time I will share Tips how to reset smartphone Asus ZenFone 3 Max X008DA (ZC520TL). You can take this step if later problems occur Slow system performance, Error, Forget pattern / Phone password or just want to restore the smartphone when it is not responsive to the operating system performance.

Here's How to Hard Reset or Wipe Data / Factory Reset & Wipe Cache Partition Asus ZenFone 3 Max X008DA (ZC520TL) via Recovery:

• First consider the battery power of your smartphone so it is not empty and charger first 50% minimum. When the smartphone is turned on then you turn it off first.

• Turn the smartphone back on by pressing Volume Up (+) and Power and hold it until the Asus logo appears and there is a fastboot menu option in the show.

• After that press Volume Up (+) for Navigation / scroll to Recovery menu, then press Volume Down (-) to select it / OK.

• Wait a few seconds until the Android Robot logo appears like the image below:

• Then you Press the Power + Volume Down Button (-) then press Volume Up (+) key once. after that will go to Recovery menu.

• Then you can press Volume Down (-) to move to Wipe data / factory reset and press Power to select it / OK.

• Then press Volume Down (-) again to the Yes-delete all user data menu and press the Power Button to execute it. Wait until Formating data complete process.

• If you want Wipe Cache Partition, you can redirect to the Wipe cache partition option and press the Power Button to select / execute.

• When finished select Reboot the system now.

Similarly Tips on how to reset Asus ZenFone 3 Max X008DA (ZC520TL) that I can share.

Props
TWN Administrator | All posts
Nice sharing!!!
Props
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts

Thank you.....                                                

Props
SWE Level 1 | All posts
Good job! I tried on my zenfon but did not work.
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
when holding Volume Up (+) and Power, it takes me to fastboot... i am not mistaking, i am pressing volume up (+) button. i was able to do hard reset a while ago but now its just giving me the same no matter what  i push (-) or (+), both takes me to fastboot. what should i do?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Props
ESP Level 1 | All posts
Not run wipe caché 10 minutes, i chino i need hard reset, the battery so East whith Oreo
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm