Release Note
ZenTalk

[Tips] [ZenFans Review] Steps to use Long Screenshot on Asus Zenfone 3

9084 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts

Steps to use Long Screenshot on Asus Zenfone 3

Long Screenshot feature is a feature or application that allows users to capture the entire display in the application or website into one long image.

Steps to use Long Screenshot on Asus Zenfone 3:

Step 1

For example being reading an article and want to capture long text articles while browsing on the internet. or want to capture all the app menus into one long image.

Step 2

open the status bar then we edit QuickLaunch Zenfone  then add the Screenshot option on quick Launch Status bar.

Step 3

When finished adding the Screenshot option on the quicklaunch status bar, we return to the web article that we are reading earlier. now start Tab Screenshot that we created earlier in quick launch.

Step 4

Then we select the / Tab Icon Long Screenshot on the screen lowered several times as needed.

On the screen will appear live preview of the screenshot earlier. we can edit and share them as we see fit.

Step 5

Results from Long Screenshot will be stored in internal memory and can be viewed or opened using Gallery

Thus a short understanding and how to use Long Screenshot on Asus Zenfone 3.

Note:

For zenfone users who have not supported Long Screenshot feature, can useScroll CaptureandStitch & ShareApplication which can be downloaded in PlayStore.

Thanks.

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
How can i take very long screen shot page to page continues?
Props
Hi, please tell me how can i take long screen shots continuesly ?
Props
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
abdulsherkhan44 posted on 2018/6/5 15:01
Hi, please tell me how can i take long screen shots continuesly ?

before can you mention the type of zenfone and using which version of android OS?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm