Release Note
ZenTalk
12Next

【ZenFone Max Plus】Monster of full view display and large battery!

4033 10
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Wayne_ASUS TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Wayne_ASUS on 2018/2/1 07:05

ASUS ZenFone Max Plus (M1) is a smartphone designed to go the distance, to accompany you on all of life’s adventures, and to bring you the bigger picture. With its 5.7-inch full view display, high-capacity 4130mAh battery with advanced power management and 16MP dual cameras, ZenFone Max Plus keeps up with your active lifestyle and is always at the ready to capture every extraordinary moment.

5.7-inch with 18:9 full view picture
ZenFone 4 Max Plus is the first model with 18:9 full view picture of ASUS. With a full view 5.7-inch Full HD (2160 x 1080) resolution with its outstanding 80% screen-to-body ratio and 2.5D front glass design, it allows you to dive in the immersive visual experience. By using a full view display and an ultraslim bezel, we’ve made the 5.7-inch ZenFone Max Plus as small as most standard 5.2-inch phones. It’s the ultimate ergonomic design that not only lets you see more, but is much less bulky and more comfortable to hold.

ZenFone Max Plus is built in premium metal body design in every detail with the fingerprint sensor cleverly located at the back for more intuitive access, and it’s yours to desire in three gorgeous colors: Deepsea Black, Sunlight Gold, Azure Silver.

In addition, ZenFone Max Plus comes with two SIM card slots and an individual MicroSD slot to expand storage by up to 256GB. Its convenient triple-slot tray lets you install both SIMs and a MicroSD card at the same time!

Easily shooting great photos with 16 MP plus 120° wide-angle camera
ZenFone Max Plus 16MP main camera is equipped with the wide, F2.0 aperture lens to capture stunning selfies with ease.

The 120° wide-angle camera on ZenFone Max Plus has a 200% larger field of view than standard smartphone cameras, so you can fit more scenery and people in the frame for dramatic photos and videos that capture a true sense of place. When taking photos indoors, the wide-angle view makes it much easier to get the shot you want — especially in confined spaces where it may not be possible to take a few steps back to fit everyone and everything into the photo. You can clearly know the differences by comparing the two photos below!

First face unlock on ZenFone
The brand new face unlock feature makes ZenFone Max Plus even more secure and easy to use: It will only unlock your phone when you are looking directly into the screen, and it can also hide notifications until you face-unlock it. Using your face to unlock your phone is especially convenient in situations when your cannot use your hands, such as when wearing gloves or if they are wet.

Power Master making it last longer
ZenFone Max Plus features a suite of intelligent power management technologies -- Power Master. By turning on the double battery lifespan feature, it means your device can fully charge (to 100%) and discharge (to 0%) up to 500 times in a 25°C environment, and the loss of battery capacity will be reduced by half. Inside the sleek exterior of ZenFone Max Plus lies massive energy — a 4130mAh battery custom-crafted to pack maximum performance into minimum space. With so much power at your disposal, you can do more online, stream longer videos, and talk as much as you want without worry of getting through the day.

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
wow....large slot dual sim + microsd
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
i have the new zenfone max plus but i wasnt satisfied about its 4130mah battery that never last even half of the day.it took only 4hours usage to empty the battery.my unit was bought 2 days ago.please help me solve this. i had the latest firmware.without any running apps but its really battery eater
Props
how about M1 ZB555KL vs M1 ZB570TL
Props
IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
Nice....
Good design and features

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Great phone. Looking at it, no one could say that it has a mammoth 4130 Mah battery!
Props
IDN Level 7 | All posts
Another battery monster from asus. Great job asus. Keep it up
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
i just bought this phone yesterday, question!
why does it gets hot when using my CAMERA only less than 5 minutes, is this normal? what should i do?
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
I cant use the wide angle.. there is nothing happen when i touch wide angle mode.. what should i do?
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I just Purchase this phone Zenfone Max plus yesterday, I really not satisfied with the cameras, they will not focus, my pictures are blurry. It is my first time to use Zenfone, I have been using other brands, so I'm used to point and shoot settings. So I don't know how to adjust settings, if I wll use pro mode or how tweek AF, white balance and everthing, I don't know how to utilize Zenfone Max plus camera... Please help me. I tried searching the web, other Zenfone variants like Zenfone 3 camera tutorial are available, but I can't use it, it is very different form Zenfone Max plus. Any advice for a beginner like me?
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm