Release Note
ZenTalk

[Chat] Missing Asus Quick Memo App after update to android 8.0

5305 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Mela_Chris15 PHL Level 1 | All posts
As stated in the title, hindi na naging compatible yung asus quick Memo app after update ng OS..may mga notes pa naman ako doon..

Is there a way ba para kahit makita ko lng yung parang text file or something, ma retrieve ko lang yung contents.

Thanks po.
Screenshot_20180131-004415.jpg
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
You can retrieve your memo:
Open File manager
open folder .ASUS_QuickMemo
open subfolder memos, then select those memos you have created and open as text file then open it with Microsoft word or Google Docs app by that you can copy your memos created
Props
Mela_Chris15 PHL Level 1 | All posts
litolindo posted on 2018/1/31 13:33
Open File manager

Thank you po, I'll try your suggestion
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
litolindo posted on 2018/1/31 12:33
Open File manager

There is no folder .ASUS_QuickMemo in my file manager. How can i find it? Thank you for your help
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
tamarawidianti posted on 2018/3/2 19:49
There is no folder .ASUS_QuickMemo in my file manager. How can i find it? Thank you for your help ...

Considering you did not reformat your device, in asus file manager click on the 3 dots at the upper right to show option settings then click on show hidden file to show those files intended for the apps thats it you can find the folder for the quick memo
Props
ESP Level 1 | All posts
Hello all.
I've been able to get into the .ASUS_QuickMemo directory and select de files with extension .memo and send them via email to another account. But I've just opened them with text editor and it seems there's not compatibility because it's shown some characters I can read & understand but threr're other more that look like ASCII code text...any help??
I need to recover the memos....
Props
PHL Level 4 | All posts
fact5 posted on 2018/3/5 22:52
Hello all.
I've been able to get into the .ASUS_QuickMemo directory and select de files with extensi ...

Hi, you can try Microsoft Word app or Google docs app for it or you can export your  note app to Google keep app for full compatibility.
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Just simply install quickmemo in your phone.
Done!
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I have every memo in my file manager, but how do I open them in quick memo? Some of the characters aren't readable because some of my notes contain drawings, so how? I really hope someone can answer this. 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm