ZF Model: ZC554KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZC554KL_14.2016.1712.226_20180103 / PoGO 0.89.1
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.4 GHz
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Pokemon GO
Screenshot: -
Last edited by surculescu.valentin on 2018/1/29 03:12

After it was fixed an update ago... The Pokemon GO Plus conectivity issue is back again with the new update that i recived yesterday! (Couldn't pair with Pokemon GO Plus beause of an incorrect PIN or passkey)

Props
Hello surculescu.valentin
Thank you for your feedback
This issue has been reported to our team
Thank you
Props
well when is the team refixing it? they fix the problem one time... then trash it after 1 month? now i have an accesori that is not working because of an update...
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Stephan5282 on 2018/2/3 17:40

Same problem

Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi All,

Good day.
This issue will be fixed in the future firmware update.
Thanks for your patience and understanding.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
The biggest question is: when? i got the same problem. since the update to 7.1.1 is PokemonGo not working anymore with Go Plus. All we know is "in the future" :/ i want to play with Go+
Props
yes! when is the update comming??? because i will get it 2+ weeks after it's out!it took 2 months the first time it was fixed! nowwww?????? how long???? NEVER BUYING AGAIN PRODUCTS FOR A FIRM THAT THRASHES EVERYTHING UPDATE AFTER UPDATE!
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
surculescu.valentin posted on 2018/2/10 19:15
yes! when is the update comming??? because i will get it 2+ weeks after it's out!it took 2 months th ...

Lets hope the best. They will fix it as soon as they can, i think. But they have a lot to do with other products / firmware.

You're right when u say "first fixed, then trashed". I'm also depressed of this..i'll hope they fix it befor 02/24. i go to a unibail shopping centre and hope Go+ is working then.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
I trink i buy tomorrow a new cellphone. I cant wait, because ihr 02/24 is coming and i need a working one with go+
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Hi All,

Good day.
Please kindly update the firmware to the latest WW_ZC554KL_14.2016.1803.232.

Thank you.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm