ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: ZC520KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: android 7.1.1
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.4ghz
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hi, im writing this for my girfriend as she does not know much about phones or how to use a forum lol.. whenever we try and video call when she is using her headphones i cant hear her but when she unpugs them i can hear her perfectly through the phones microphone, She has tried many different headphones yet its still the same is there any fix for this as we are long distance and video calls are important.. thanks.... also im not sure if the frequency is correct or the ram i asked her to look but she has no clue what to do, Please if someone could help i would be eternally greatful.

Props
Hello lanie.is
Have you tried using the genuine headpiece that comes with the phone?
Which firmware version are you on now?
Does it happen every time?
Which app are you using? And the version of the app?
Have you checked the headphone jack for any foreign objects or dust?
Thank you
Props
lanie.is GBR Level 1 | All posts
yes we have tried every headphone possible including the one that came with the phone. yes it happens every time, every voice call or video call app it does not work! and it's a new phone about a month old so there are no foreign objects or dust in the headphone jack. i think the firm ware is this... NMF26F.WW_Phone-14.2016.1708.153-20117081 please help as its a massive problem for us!
Props
Hello lanie.is
Does it happen to regular phone calls as well?
Please help me run the SMMI test to verify if the hardware can function normally. For instructions please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/foru ... &highlight=SMMI
Thank you
Props
lanie.is GBR Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by lanie.is on 2018/2/2 07:44

yes on everything please help its very annoying. i have told her to try what you suggested. i will let you now the results when i have them.. Thank you.
Props
Hello lanie.is

Do you have any results? I haven't heard from you for more than two months.
Also, have you tried it under the latest firmware? Please let me know the outcome
Thank you and have a nice day
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm