Release Note
ZenTalk

[Other] ASUS PHONES THAT YOU CAN BUY IN DIFFERENT PRICE SEGMENT..

2444 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
suraj0606 IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by suraj0606 on 2018/1/4 09:54

Hey Guys i am back with an intresting Article again and this time it's something  Different..

So today i managed to Group some of Asus phones that you can buy in different price segments..
045210gcsspztxttxc11qc.jpg.thumb-01.jpeg
So without wasting our time let's jump into it..  
We were starting from the lowest and go till the most expensive phone..
Note :- I am covering only 3rd and 4th generation Zenphones... Which are worth buying.

Zenfone 3s Max
172706iyznklyyl101ftq2.jpeg.thumb.jpg

It is one of the best low budget zenfone that comes with a massive 5000mAh battery life with a beautiful design and a great camera. A better substitute of redmi 4. You can get your zenfone 3s Max at a very low cost of 8999  and it is available via Flipkart.
Review of zenfone 3s Max :- Zenfone 3s Ma

ASUS ZENFONE 3 MAX
115826um0um40q67uqw7w4.jpeg.thumb.jpg
The next phone is the zenfone 3 Max. The design of zenfone 3 Max is just awesome.. I personally used the phone and its awesome with it's massive 4100mAh battery it can last long for 2 days with average usage.. It can also charge your  friends phone and it also has a decent camera.. You can check out the REVIEW of Zenfone 3 Max and decide that  it's a better deal or not..
You can get zenfone 3 Max at a price of 8499 for the 5.2 inch varient and 10999 for the 5.5 inch varient from Amazon

ZENFONE 3 LASER
ASUS-Zenfone-3-Laser-4-1000x667.jpg
Pictyre  courtesy :- Android authority
The next phone in the lineup is the zenfone 3 laser.. Comparing from it's predecessor zenfone 2 laser zenfone 3 laser got various improvements like better camera performance better metallic body with great design better camera technology fast focusing and much more..
The phone is powered by snapdragon 430 processor.. With 3000mAh battery..
Zenfone 3 laser is Avilable at a crazy price of 9999 only from Flipkart...

Zenfone 4 selfie (SC/DC/Pro)
kYrBQBONLcl191VW_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.png
If you are a selfie lover than this is a treat for you.
Asus recently launched their Zenfone 4 selfie lineup in India
The phone comes with the company's latest zen Ui 4.0 and android 7 out of the box the phones come with dual selfies camera both DC and pro varient while the SC comes with single camera.
Review of Zenfone 4 selfie
The price starts from 8981 for the Single camera varient and
13981 for the Dual camera varient and 23999 for the pro varient all of them are Avilable at Flipkart.

Zenfone 3
jn6og7lRuZsAwRmA_setting_fff_1_90_end_500.png
Zenfone 3 is one of the flagship phones of Asus zenfone 3 series.. And it has a beautiful camera as well. It's design is beautiful with it's glass build it looks different from rest of phones in the market.. It has 16MP shooter with OIS&EIS it also supports 4k video recording and it comes with snapdragon 625 processor to use the phone lag free..
The Zenfone 3 price starts from 10999 for 5. 2 inch varient and around 15000 for 5.5 inch varient.. It is available both on Amazon as well as Flipkart..

Zenfone zoom s
045210gcsspztxttxc11qc.jpg.thumb.jpg
The Zenfone zoom s is the first phone of Asus having Dual camera setup. It also has  a 5000mAh battery with last you long for 2 Days. It has a beautiful design As well you can check out it's review Here.
You can get zenfone zoom s as at a price of 25999 only at Flipkart.

ASUS ZENFONE AR
045855hzg0mzl8nzj47ffg.jpeg
The zenfone AR is one of the world's first phone which has both AR as well as Google daydream.. It is also the first phone which gives 8GB Of RAM. It works in the Google tango platform it is powered by snapdragon 821 chipset and cones with 128 Gigs of internal storage.
It is available frok Flipkart at A price point of 49999.

So these  are all the phones that you can consider buying in different price point.. From Asus..

I hope this article helped you in making a decision yo buy a new Asus phone.. Thanks for reading the article Guys please gives a thumbs up ig you really liked tge article if don't then give me some feedback..

Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
I bought ASUS ZenFone 3 ze520kl model for 15000 rupees .. I don't know y price dropped to 10k very sad .. As it is one of the flagship device of ZenFone 3 series
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
Wow !

Such a beautiful review on ASUS ZENFONEs price. From this , anyone can decide to buy a ASUS smartphone. 

Thanks for informing about this price.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Great Share!!!
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Great Share!!!
Props
NGA Level 1 | All posts
Hi everybody. I recently saw a testimony about chief dr lucky in a blog I visit for relationship and dating counseling problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he wasn't returning my calls,he started cheating,he was hurting me in many ways i never thought possible and I just thought I should try it*maybe out of desperation of some sort*..and I contacted chief dr lucky ..At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, his consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cause I heard read and heard lots of stories to of fake spell casters,scams and i never really believed in magic..I played along with a little hope and and faith and I sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle,everything went to a while new direction,it was and is amazing...I guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day..I hope he could help other people too like he did me...I did a little and I got everything I wanted and wished for*my husband,my family and my life back. E-mail: Cheifdrlucky@gmail.com or contact him on whats App him +2348132777335 Website :http://chiefdrluckysolutionhome.website2.me/  
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm