Release Note
ZenTalk

[Tips] Play Store does not open, load, or download apps

15677 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
iyon_srgn IDN Dr.Zen | All posts
Play Store does not open, load, or download apps

Try the steps below to fix the problem with Google Play. These steps can help if:

• You can not download or install apps or games from the Google Play Store
  • You can not download music, movies, TV shows, or other content from Google Play
  • The Google Play Store app does not open or load, or does not work after it's opened
  • The process of downloading & updating the application is stuck and not completed

Step 1: Check if you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.

First, make sure you have a strong internet connection. We recommend you connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you do not have access to Wi-Fi, make sure you have a strong mobile data connection. Then try downloading again.

Step 2: Clear the cache & Play Store data

This will refresh the app and may help resolve the issue.

• On your device, open the Settings app .
  • Tap Apps  >> View all apps.
  • Scroll down, then tap Google Play Store .
  • Tap Storage  >> Clear Cache.
  • Next, tap Delete the data.
  • Reopen the Play Store & try downloading again.

Step 3: Restart the device

If you still can not download after clearing your cache & Play Store data, reboot your device.

• Press and hold the Power button until a menu appears.
  • Tap Shut down or Restart if there is a choice.
  • Tap Okay to confirm.
  • If necessary, press and hold the Power button until the device turns on again

If the step does not work, another alternative is to reset your phone or restore Factory settings.

May be useful.

This post contains more resources..

You need to login to download attachments. No account?Register Now

x
Props
CAN Level 2 | All posts
There is one thing I would try before doing a factory reset as I experienced this problem.  The problem began after I had stopped some some apps from operating in the background using the Mobile Manager.  Make sure the Google Play Store and download managers apps (Client DM, for example) are allowed to work in the background.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Force stop Mobile manger and remove all its permission
Props
MUS Level 2 | All posts
Dear friend to fix it you should go to settings apps then google play store go into it storage clear data disable it then restart or turn off the phone once reboot renable it then check if the problem is fix.
The next solution is to reset your network in your phone.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I was facing the same problem just within a month from purchase. Got Normalized after following procedure.
 Settings------> Apps and Notifications. Right top corner 3 dots will appear. Tap and select *RESET APP PREFERENCES*

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Do share if this works for you
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
No that doesn't work and I have tried reset the phone also.. After I reset it, it works fine for about 1 week but again the same problem repeats
Props
CAN Level 1 | All posts
This one works for me Settings------> Apps and Notifications. Right top corner 3 dots will appear. Tap and select *RESET APP PREFERENCES*

Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm