Release Note
ZenTalk

1234Next

[Replied] [System] ZenFone 2 zoom ZX551ML New Update - Firmware version WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314

7664 36
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
nitishdukle IND Level 5 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZX551ML(Zoom)
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.209
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.5
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by nitishdukle on 2017/12/13 22:54

Hello ASUS

Please provide me with the link to download WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314 firmware version as it is not available on the ASUS support site.

My current firmware version is WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.209 and has many issue. One of the main issue is battery drain. It is said that the ZenFone 2 zoom ZX551ML running on WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314 firmware don't have battery drain issue.

I have tried everything to get my issue resolved but the issue is not resolved and this is my last option. SO I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST TO TO PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO DOWNLOAD WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314 FIRMWARE VERSION.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Nitishdukle,

We will get back to you on the same.

The firmware takes time to get rolled out on the website.

You will need to wait.

We will update you.

Thank You for your patience.
Props
MAX_ASUS posted on 2017/12/14 13:10
Hi Nitishdukle,

Hello ASUS,

As you said the firmware takes time to get rolled out on the website, but this firmware WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314 is being preinstalled in the new ZenFone 2 zoom and also its Android security patch level is 5th April 2017 I.e. 8 months have been passed but still its not on the website.

I am waiting for this new update. Hope ASUS roll out this update ASAP.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
nitishdukle posted on 2017/12/14 14:26
Hello ASUS,

As you said the firmware takes time to get rolled out on the website, but this firmwa ...

I think they will take months to just info us .
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Hi bro nitish,zoom is a camera centric phone but since 5months we are not having any updates for camera and its still running on version 2.0 and others are having version 3.0 and 4.0
Props
sonusk007kumar posted on 2017/12/14 20:27
Hi bro nitish,zoom is a camera centric phone but since 5months we are not having any updates for cam ...

I know but lets wait for this update to come. First we had no hopes for any more updates for this device due to intel processor. Now there is an update which will be available(when I don't know) but definitely we will get that update. We have waited for so long, we won't mind waiting for some more time. So lets wait and watch what ASUS is preparing to give us.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
nitishdukle posted on 2017/12/14 21:54
I know but lets wait for this update to come. First we had no hopes for any more updates for this  ...

They just can't neglect us by name of intel ,Asus should have separate team for intel chips zoom was must expensive phone from them and just got 1 major updates
Its Asus responsibility to give as regular updates and new interface
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
MAX_ASUS posted on 2017/12/14 12:40
Hi Nitishdukle,

Its been 5days and no response from Asus nor moderator.
I think moderator is clueless
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Nitish,

How did you get the information about WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314?

Can you provide us the screenshot?
Props
Last edited by nitishdukle on 2017/12/20 12:31
MAX_ASUS posted on 2017/12/20 09:44
Hi Nitish,

How did you get the information about WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314?

Hello asus,

This is the link where it has been discussed about the firmware : https://forum.xda-developers.com ... collection-t3448966

Please check my "battery drain issue" thread. One of the user have shared his screenshot.

By the way what is the use of this? Asus is giving this update factory installed(in the box) and this update is there. So instead of asking me about the information on this firmware update, you should focus on making this update available for other ZenFone 2 zoom users to download.
Props
1234Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm