Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [Sound] Turn off Asus Audio Wizard?

5520 9
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
possessed IND Level 2 | All posts
How to Turn off Asus Audio Wizard for headphone ? I can't seem to find a way to turn off the Audio wizard. The sound effect remains even if I disable the app from settings. I don't like how it sounds with headphones. However, I do like the outdoor mode for speakers, so I only want to turn it off for headphones.

Props
GBR Level 4 | All posts
You can't without rooting. This bloatware is baked so deep into the OS that it cannot be removed.
Props
wai.hon.leong posted on 2017/11/14 15:00
You can't without rooting. This bloatware is baked so deep into the OS that it cannot be removed.

Coming from stock android I am definitely not liking this phone. Great hardware is ruined by crappy software. Already disabled tons of bloatware. I was thinking about installing a custom rom but the developer support is also poor.
Props
USA Level 5 | All posts
possessed posted on 2017/11/14 17:52
Coming from stock android I am definitely not liking this phone. Great hardware is ruined by crapp ...

Devs are working on it.
Join the Telegram group:
https://t.me/joinchat/FiMvnxG8Wp3naXpKEIhTSA
Props
CygnusBlack posted on 2017/11/14 15:44
Devs are working on it.
Join the Telegram group:
https://t.me/joinchat/FiMvnxG8Wp3naXpKEIhTSA

joined the group. I will keep an eye on this.
Props
GBR Level 4 | All posts
possessed posted on 2017/11/14 17:52
Coming from stock android I am definitely not liking this phone. Great hardware is ruined by crapp ...

They will argue that most of the bloatware installed are "useful". While there can be some use to some of them (maybe), there is one, Zencircle, that is completely useless as Asus themselves had killed the network. Even then, it cannot be uninstalled.
Props
You can select pure preset from audio wizard while listening through headphones
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Possessed,

This is a default function.

It cannot be turned off.
Props
Last edited by possessed on 2017/11/16 09:36
jagadishbhatta9 posted on 2017/11/15 12:02
You can select pure preset from audio wizard while listening through headphones

Even the pure mode is adulterated. The pure mode lacks treble and produces extra bass.
Props
Last edited by possessed on 2017/11/16 09:29
MAX_ASUS posted on 2017/11/15 14:40
Hi Possessed,

This is a default function.

Why It can't be turned off ? Most of the music player comes with their own equalizers. I don't need the audio wizard to spoil the sound. Is it so hard to implement an off button ?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm