ZenFone 4 Bug Report
ZF Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Recently purchased unit but suddenly broken poor touch screen quality....
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Yuvalasi143,

The device might have fallen down from a distinct height which made the screen break.

Kindly visit the service center for the repair.

http://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India
Props
yuvalasi143 IND Level 1 | All posts
I have visited asus service center REGENERSIS , They said it'll be chargeable around 6k

But my mobile is under warranty

This is not good

I have already ZenFone 5 with me around 3years but still it's working very well only thing is battery backup and internal storage not enough me that's why i upgrade my new ZenFone 4 selfie pro.....

It broken but it's working good

I think new ZenFone 4 selfie pro was poor build , display touch screen quality even though it has 2.5d coring gorilla glass......

I have fully depressed and going to Samsung , one of my friend bought same time samsung c9 its amazing and also its comes with one time free sreen replacement ( samsing never mind offer ) {   
IMG-20171108-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20171108-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20171108-WA0008.jpg
P_20171108_154502.jpg
P_20171108_154443.jpg
Screenshot_20171108-175840.jpg
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Is your screen repaired now?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I totally agree with the touchscreen quality issue. The touchscreen breaks from normal height. We choose Gorilla glass specified phones to safe our phones but its not like that nowdays.
Im also using Zenfone selfie and the screen got hair like break over the top and facing the same warranty issue. Its better to use tempered glass instead of having confidence on Asus gorilla glass.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My phone's screen also broke just by falling out of my pocket. I don't think this is Gorilla glass.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Even I have same issue. It just falling from less the 2 feet. The screen got broken and looking for the service station to fix the screen it's not available from last 5 months. The screen is not available. I'm very upset with the product and after sale service. 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm