Release Note
ZenTalk

【AZPA Notice】Verification of We Love photo Prize-Fantastic Architecture Tour

2628 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Aakash IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Aakash on 2017/10/31 11:30
Are you ready to win Fantastic Architecture Tour ? If you have the qualification to win this prize, please read the following reminders carefully!

【We Love photo Prize - Qualification of Lucky Draw】
  • All valid photography works have to follow the rules of 2017 ASUS Photography Awards.
  • All valid photography works must be taken by ZenFone Live, ZenFoneAR, ZenFone 3 or ZenFone 4 series products
  • One essence work represents one opportunity for lucky draw.

【List of Lucky Draw
  • Please refer to the attachment for the We Love photo Prize-Fantastic Architecture Tour  lucky draw initial list.
  • Reply to this thread to see the list of lucky draw!
      EX:I desperately would like to go to Fantastic Architecture with ZenFone 4!

【Reminders】
If you have the qualification of lucky draw, please see the followings.
*The moderator will email to you to provide identity information, please reply with your passport copy.
If your identity information can't be recognized or invalid, you will lose the qualification of drawing up.
Please email to the moderator with ZenTalk Alias/UID/name/email/identity information in English.

If you have the qualification of lucky draw but you are not in the list, please see the followings.
If your photographyworks are taken by ZenFone Live, ZenFone AR, ZenFone 3 or ZenFone 4 seriesproducts and be selected as essence but not in the lucky draw list, please check your nationality to make sure if your photoraphy works are qualified.
2. If your photography works are taken by ZenFone 3 or ZenFone 4 series, ZenFone Live, ZenFone AR pruducts and be selected as essence but not in the lucky draw list, please provide the following information to moderator to verify the qualification. Remember to reply to the thread to see the email of moderator.

• Title of Email:Verification of ZenFone Essence Work _ (ZenTalk Alias/UID)
  • Post date
  • Real Name
  • Email
  • Nationality (check your ZenTalk account)& identity information
  • ZenTalk Alias
  • Title of photography work
  • Link of your work
  • Attachment of original file (be sure to send with EXIF data)
3. Please provide your informaiton correctly in time. ZenTalk will not inform you if your information is incorrect.
4. ZenTalk will verify all the submissions and announce the qualified list on ZenTalk without futhur notice.
5. ZenTalk reserve the rights for the verification and winner announcement.
6. Please refer only to the official winner announcement in this thread posted by ZenTalk.
7. Please email the information by Oct 30th 12:00pm to the following email. (reply to see)

8. Please refer to We Love photo Prize-Fantastic Architecture to get more details.

Fantastic Architecture Tour Lucky draw list.rar

89.77 KB, Downloads: 56

Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I desperately would like to go to Fantastic Architecture with ZenFone 4!
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
I desperately would like to go to Fantastic Architecture with ZenFone 4.
Props
Props
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
I'm ZenFone 3s user can I take participation
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
Props
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm