Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] Auto Shutdown Issue In Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG / Z007)

29419 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Neel.Parekh IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Neel.Parekh on 2015/7/12 04:17

Hi Asus Developers / Asus Support Team,

Problem:
My Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG / Z007) is getting auto shutdown anytime.

Hint:
When i open any application it starts auto shutdown Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG / Z007)

Can you please look into this issue auto shutdown in Asus Zenfone C (ZC451CG / Z007) and provide solution at the earliest?

Please let me know if you need any further details.

Thanks,

Neel Parekh

Screenshot_2015-07-12-01-41-02.jpg
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Hello!
1.Please go to Settings-->apps-->all-->clear data of com.intel.thermal and reboot.
2.Press the power button for 3 seconds and then press the power off option.
   Reboot into safe mode and check if automatic restart issue persists or not.
   If it persists,then carry your device to the nearest servicing center or if it doesn't,
   perform a full factory reset.
3.Perform the SMMI Hardware test by typing".12345+=" and check if there is a problem in battery.If battery test fails,then carry your device to the servicing center.
For your convenience,find the service center locations from HERE.
Props Helpful 0
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by cherry.swit on 2016/1/29 13:49

Happens to me too, and even worst most application on play store said "your device isnt compatible". And now my facebook and messenger wont open. This only happen on zenfone c. I wanna throw this phone and never buy any zenfone product. Does this happen to other zenfone?, i try to reprogramme it to service center, but that doesnt solve anything, i cant even play clash of clans
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
SOLVED,

i tried wiping then flashing it via fastboot and then took an ota update. result was still the same, my wife's zen 4s still auto shut down. thought it was hardware failure, but then i removed the micro sd card from the phone and phone went normal as it should be. see that in my case auto shutdown was caused by the micro sd card was too full. now the phone is running normally with another sd card. tested by me. i hope it can help if you guys facing same problem on your zenfone 4s, or maybe any other zenfone types.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
My phone shuts down often when I go to take a picture. I did the factory reset and it still does that. Also, the battery will go from 100% to zero within a few hours, without me using it. Not always but often. Without a landline it's frustrating. Recently on a vacation, both my husband's and my ASUS_Z00AD's shut down and wouldn't stay charged.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
I have same problem. I took some 20 picture in the camera and now my mobile shutdown when I remove poker supply. I did restore setting and smmi test. But nothing seems to work out. 

Looks like some issue from asus hardware or temperature related issue.

Even after my system cool down its not working.
Please check this issue before it create problem to many people.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
judyjudyjudydv posted on 2018/8/2 22:15
My phone shuts down often when I go to take a picture. I did the factory reset and it still does tha ...

Hi did you find any solutions ?
I'm planning to buy other mobile because it's Oldsmobile is of no use. It behave like standard old telephone. With out power supply which won't work.
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/7/14 11:31
Hello!
1.Please go to Settings-->apps-->all-->clear data of com.intel.thermal and reboot.
2.Press th ...

Hi Dr,
Is there any solution for what I'm facing ?
Props
DEU Level 1 | All posts
did the issue resolved for you ?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm