• Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2017/9/6 20:50
Event End: 2018/3/5 20:50
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited

Facebook cover 1.jpg

The selfie stick has been an inseparable member of your group. But let’s face it, taking it everywhere is a bit of a hassle. So here’s a chance for you, and your group, to move on.

As the new #Zenfone series is launching on 14th September here is the chance for our Fans to win one!

All you need to do is share a Boomerang of yourself ditching the selfie stick in the most hilarious and quirky way using the hashtag #DitchTheSelfieStick and stand a chance to win the next Zenfone and gift voucher.

Note: This is an Announcement on Zentalk, read the below T&C for further reference.

Read the T&C here - goo.gl/muiyXw

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
This means, i have to break my new selfie stick😅. Wondering what if i lose🙄xj_event
Props
Hahaha, you don't need to break I suppose @njishant6666. BTW "Boomerang" referred up there is Instagram one, is it..????xj_event
Props
njishant6666 posted on 2017/9/6 18:35
This means, i have to break my new selfie stick😅. Wondering what if i lose🙄

Hahaha... You always makes laugh... 😂😂😂xj_event
Props
starktend posted on 2017/9/6 21:21
Hahaha, you don't need to break I suppose @njishant6666. BTW "Boomerang" referred up there is Instag ...

Yup, Insta boomerangs... And not the boomer chewing gum... 😂😂xj_event
Props
Parveenk111 posted on 2017/9/7 13:46
Yup, Insta boomerangs... And not the boomer chewing gum... 😂😂

Yeah bro, Glad you laughed but I was confirming not referring the "Chewing Gum" instead.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Selfie stick is good option to use along with it.xj_event
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
We are using the good information and which is really helpful for us. And I use the outlook and it is very helpful for us. If I have an error with outlook then go to the outlook 2013 error 0x8004011d to solve the problem. They really good for us.
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
I am using Roadrunner email services, i am much happy with the services of roadrunner webmail.
If i am facing any kinf of issue i have visit roadrunner email problems to solve the issue.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
To purchase equipment and recover/imperativeness, players will even now need to click "Retreat" to back to the Ancient Stone Platform. LOL adaptable will have more features proposing equipment to lol for android help players with working faster. Honorable, Elder Dragon and Elemental Dragons give a comparative effect/buff as on the PC version. Possibly, when the PC structure revives pre-season 2020, the Elemental Dragon changes will moreover be applied on LOL Mobile
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm