Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] Asus Zenfone 5 (cannnot change lock screen wallpaper)

19720 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
rajesh8526 IND Level 1 | All posts
Sir Please Help Someone. Cannot change the wallpaper of lock screen in my Asus Zenfone 5.. I am fedup changing it. please please help me.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
Hi rajesh8526,
You can go to gallery tap on any image or picture you desire => select the three dot which is situated to the right hand top corner of the screen and select Lock screen option.
Or
Go to settings => select Display option => Select wallpaper option => Select only lock screen and choose which image or picture would you like to keep as your lock screen.
Props Helpful 0
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Hello!
Android Kitkat version had this problem from a long time.
If you update to Lollipop,you can change your Lock Screen Wallpaper in whichever way you like.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
can you tell me why is my wallpaper background is blur aftrr installing ZenUI 3.0
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I already updated to lollipop. but still I can't change the wallpaper of my lock screen. only home screen
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I just want to know how to set lockscreen wallpaper on asus zefone go. In gallery, when i set the wallpaper, there's only option for the homescreen but not the lockscreen. I also searched on settings>lock screen but there's no option for changing or setting the lockscreen wallpaper. I already searched on the settings>display>wallpapers but there's no option for lockscreen wallpaper. I also tried on themes. But the homescreen and lockscreen is also the same. I dont know how to set only the lockscreen.I hope that my question will be answered cause I've been searching this on google but there's no result for my phone version. My phone is Asus Zenfone Go or Asus x014d. Please answer this. Thank you in advance! 
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I just want to know how to set lockscreen wallpaper on asus zefone go. In gallery, when i set the wallpaper, there's only option for the homescreen but not the lockscreen. I also searched on settings>lock screen but there's no option for changing or setting the lockscreen wallpaper. I already searched on the settings>display>wallpapers but there's no option for lockscreen wallpaper. I also tried on themes. But the homescreen and lockscreen is also the same. I dont know how to set only the lockscreen.I hope that my question will be answered cause I've been searching this on google but there's no result for my phone version. My phone is Asus Zenfone Go or Asus x014d. Please answer this. Thank you in advance! 
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
I had the same problem for my phone version. Which is Asus ZenFone Go
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Hi.. how can I remove camera from lock screen. I am using ASUS 5Z. PLS INFORM.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm