Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] Does the zenfone 3 deluxe support microsd uhs-ii?

890 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
RapFan89 TWN Level 2 | All posts
ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/App Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: -
As the title said, does the zs570kl support microsd like the Lexar professional  1800x at full speed? If not i would buy a cheaper one.
Props
FRA Level 4 | All posts
Hi,

Normaly. You can put everything you want but keep in mind that ZenFone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL "Supports up to 2TB"...

Props
surfing the web i've discovered that the Lexar professional 1800x model has some extra pins that will enable extra speed in i/o operations. I don't know if this is true, but in that case it would be cool to take advantage of. If not, i'll going to buy another memory because there's no need to spend about 180€s for the 128 gb model. 
Props
FRA Level 4 | All posts
Yes, I understand you, I don't really know if it will be fully compatible but if you have to pay an expensive thing, I advice you to take something more regular but which will works for sure  !
Props
Hello RapFan89
In my opinion, you won't notice the difference even if you have a very high class SD card unless you have high demand on 4K recording, thank you
Props
Hi, 
relying on the fact that the zenfone 3 deluxe 4k recordings, have a 42 mbit/s bitrate. I think we need a high class micro sd card. What do you think? 
Props
FRA Level 4 | All posts
Higher is never useless.

I hope it will be fully compatible with the ZF3D !

Sincerely, I don't really know :/ !
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm