Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] [System] Dual Sim support on Asus Max 3 (resolved)

3644 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
davare_andrea ITA Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZC520TL
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: Android 7.0
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot:
Description: Not sure it is a real bug but how does it work dual sim support on Asus Max 3? Tried to find something in the internet but I do not know why I can not see the SIM 2 signal strength and the kind of internet speed, if SIM 1 is deactivated and SIM 2 is the preferred you only get a void SIM icon... By the way, SIM 2 seems to work correctly
Last edited by davare_andrea on 2017/7/14 20:10

Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2017/7/14 16:35

Hi davare_andrea,

Good day.
Sorry I got some confusion here.
Do you mean your phone could not detect SIM2 ?
According your screenshot, I could not see sim1 & sim2 signal strength icon.
Please kindly show me your full firmware version and sku. (settings> about >software information> build number)
And also kindly show me "Dual SIM card settings" screenshot.

Both SIM card slots support 3G WCDMA / 4G LTE network band. But only one SIM card can connect to 3G WCDMA / 4G LTE service at a time; the other one can support 2G voice only.

Thank you.
Props
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2017/7/14 09:31
Hi davare_andrea,

Good day.

Hi, here you are the screenshots, I use SIM 2 nanosim Screenshot_20170714-111844.png Screenshot_20170714-115205_1.jpg for normal phone functions, SIM one is a secondary number for backup, forced to use the secondary/ microSD slot for SIM 2 because SIM 1 is only microsim and I could not cut it to get the nanosim shape
Screenshot_20170714-115209_1.jpg
Props
Emilee_ASUS posted on 2017/7/14 09:31
Hi davare_andrea,

Good day.

I do not know exactly what happened but after enabling and disabling both SIMs several times because I could not send SMS with SIM 2, tough it was the preferred SIM,  finally I got the twin signal icon in the notification bar, as in my old phone... Screenshot_20170714-182409_1.jpg
thank you for your attention! Bye!
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm