Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] Nougat 7 update ASUS ZenFone Zoom ZX551ML

27700 38
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
SYR Beta Tester | All posts
nitishdukle posted on 2017/12/14 21:06
There is new firmware update WW_Z00X-WW_4.21.40.314 which claims to be more stable and resolved ba ...

Its not man WW_4.21.40.314

Props
nitishdukle IND Level 5 | All posts
namir72 posted on 2018/1/27 04:18
Its not man WW_4.21.40.314

According to ASUS that firmware update is not for Indian users. But the SKU version is same as India I.e. WW.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
nitishdukle posted on 2018/1/27 18:40
According to ASUS that firmware update is not for Indian users. But the SKU version is same as Ind ...

Guys they are just passing the time with us.
Moderator don't have any clue regarding 314 update and mention something different .
Just go with the image.
He is mentioning HK. What the heck does mean.
Bros for them we are dead.
Screenshot_20180128-135044.jpg
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Yes please update Asus 🙏
Props
ROM Level 2 | All posts
Hello. I found the firmware on some Russian forums and I don't know whether it's authentic or not. You can get it here, from this address - https://yadi.sk/d/CfxLTiJFuLxrk/ ... 40.314_20170522.raw. Test or install it at your own risk.

Can an Asus moderator at least certify that file's authenticity? If you didn't post it on the Asus' website, at least check with the software engineers and confirm whether it's authentic or not; we don't want users to brick their phones or flash something that's not genuine. The phone's software should check the file's authenticity automatically, but who knows?
Props
PHL Level 2 | All posts
Zaid_Rynes posted on 2018/3/4 03:36
Hello. I found the firmware on some Russian forums and I don't know whether it's authentic or not. Y ...

anyone tested this firmware?...
Props
I want to Update my android nougat
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
How to be beta tester for 7.0 I live in the USA and I love to join it need link between items please 
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Please tell me about how to get it to work in the phone no PC 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm