Suraj0606
Toonster
rsromit1
Saurabhguttedar9
yuvimessi
VipinkrBeriwal
Njshant666
mail2ronit

Congratulations, Winners will be contacted on email!

Do you #DareToDream and make the most of Augmented Reality (AR)? Answer 3 simple questions and stand a chance to win an invite to the Zenfone AR launch

·         Why do we need AR in the future?

·         What would you do with AR?

·         What would be the first thing that you’d like to experience when you get a Zenfone AR?

Share the most imaginative ideas to boost your chances of winning.

Only the Best answers get a chance to attend the upcoming ZenFone AR Launch.

Activity Period : 30th June to 5th July.

Winner Announcement : 7th July

Terms and Conditions:

Important - Plagarized content will not be entertained!!!!

1. The contest is applicable only for India Dr. Zens.
2. The contest is active from 30th June to 5th July 11.59 PM. Late entries will not be entertained.
3. The participation will be considered valid only after posting answers to all the questions. Incomplete entries will not be entertained.
4. ASUS ZenTalk forum reserves the power to determine the final results.Winners will be selected based on the authenticity, orginality and creativity of your answers.
5. ASUS will inform the winner to claim the prize on ZenTalk.
6. ASUS ZenTalk reserves the rights to cancel, terminate, revise, or suspend the event, as well as rights of final interpretation. Any and all changes will be announced on ZenTalk forum.
7. By participating in this activity, you agree to abide by ZenTalk Forum Terms & Conditions. (http://bit.ly/2lAK3iD)
8. 5 winners will be gratified with invitation to the ZenFone AR Launch event.Your past contribution will also be considered while final evaluation.
9. Late claims or improper details shared may result in cancellation of gratification and the winner being disqualified.
In such a case Asus India may choose to announce a new winner or to end the activity without declaring a fresh winner.
10. Winner will be announced on 7th July 2017
12.ASUS India reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any entry, if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms and conditions. No intimation shall be sent to the participants who are disqualified and/or not amongst the qualified entries. (b) to decide whether a replacement participant should be selected in the event any buyer is disqualified from the offer. (c) to require written permission from the parent or guardian of a participant who is under the age of 18
13.The prevailing statutory laws of India shall be applicable to the contest and all disputes relating to this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at Mumbai only
20. ASUS India reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the activity/sweepstake/offer, its period, gift, gift value etc., without prior notice to the participants
21.The activity shall not be extendable or transferable unless at the discretion of Asus India
22. By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to receive promotional contest related message/communication in any form from ASUS India for any time till the participant specifically registers with ASUS India to not receive promotional messages.

Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Ans. - 1) As being a medical student I know how difficult to understand all the concepts relates to biology and human antomy and physiology of Human body AR technology is help in teaching medical students in future..  Also it is used for various other feilds like marketing, Trying clothes in real time, Try Glasses., Using it to decide the interior furnitures in your home and much more

2. Well there is so many things that I can do with AR but I really wanna be how it feels to be in space.. And also try to place and play with some amazing creatures in my room..
3 . The first thing I want to experience with Zenfone AR is how well it performs and how well it is implemented in the Zenfone AR. And I also want to experience some of my favorite places with AR...
xj_event
Props
Last edited by Ash007 on 2017/6/30 21:48

Since I was small, I use to play lot of games, typically shooting games. But I use to feel that I am playing on computer or PC but with help of new technology of Asus zenfone AR I will be able to step into game and feel like its real and will kill every last one of them     FEEL IT REAL

WAITING EAGERLY TO LAUNCH AR

xj_event
Props
Why do we need AR in the future?
: I believe that augmented reality is our future for gaming and entertainment, with the AR we can achieve the world beyond imagination, we can see what other people's can't see and this is something beyond imagination
We also need AR in future for shopping, gaming, entertainment and to create special videos with the help of AR.

What would you do with AR?
: I would have fun and also use the true potential of the insane camera with such an incredible thing, i will also use AR for shopping clothes. Why i will use it to shop? Because AR will let me to check the cloth size according to my size with very close look, i will also use AR to have fun with my small siblings or any kids showing them what AR can do, i will also game in AR because it will make my body active by having body use for gaming and i won't be lazy gaming in it as it will be interesting, i will also make Interesting videos with the help of it without using a graphics editor software and 3D animation adder because AR will fulfill that.

What would be the first thing that you'd like to experience when you get a ZenFone AR?
: First thing i would like to experience is the Augmented reality in ZenFone AR but there are lots of thing in ZenFone AR which will give new experience so each and every experience in ZenFone AR will be the first thing to experience.xj_event
Props
1st :-

• With AR(Augmented Reality) there are many possibilities that could come true.
  • The most basic and simple is Interior Designing and Planning, e.g imagine someone wants to Decorate his/her house/room, what he would do, there are two conditions, either he/she will ask an Interior Designer paying him lots of money or he/she'll purchase the furniture stuff with dependencies.
  • But with AR they can actually Decorate their House/Room in the way they like and when they finally made their mind then they can go for actual implementation, SIMPLE.
  • AR technology is so revolutionary that it will change the World, with a Trending Revolution.
  • "Military, Medical, Sight Seeing, Gaming" are other REVOLUTIONARY uses of AR(Augmented Reality).
  • From many possibilities of AR, Augmented Reality Image Processing is another innovative implementation for enhancing the user experience, which the IT sector would face in the near future.
  • These all are possible uses of AR, and thats why we need AR in the FUTURE, to make things easier, more experience rich and safer for people and benifitial too.
2nd :-

• AR has many Possibilities, with AR I would do Awesome Augmented Reality Gaming, as many of us has already experienced "Pokemon", now imagine all the major Games with AR how cool would that be, it would be Possible to Play games like Counter Strike, The Arkham Knight and as I'm an Dragon Ball Super-Anime Fan, them I would love to Play Dragon Ball Z Fighter-Game with AR.
  • The reach of AR is not limited to Going Place or Playing AR Games, AR would also come handy in Education as well, being a CS student I would love to work on AR, developing App for AR platform.
  • I could also use AR for Real TIme Navigation, as Enhanced GPS systems use AR to make it easier to get from point A to point B that results in easy navigation. The combination of Smartphone Camera and GPS(Global Positioning System), users see the selected route over the live view of what is in front of the car/vehicle.
3rd :-

• As I already mentioned on Facebook, with AR(Augmented Reality) the First thing that I would like to experience when I get a ZenFone AR, is to get experience of those places where I've never been before, Like Museums, Historical Places etc. This way I could experience the Indian Heritage, Traditions of different Places, understand the Hierarchy of generations and much more. India is such a country with many traditions and different rituals, no one can ever get to experience all of them but with AR it could be relived, and with AR the Basic is, "Your Feet didn't moved at all!". Now, this is not the only thing that one can do with AR, as I already mentioned that AR has many possibilities,

Those are my answers to the Questions asked, I wrote which I could really thought about AR, but as I said, "There are many more Possibilities with AR!".

#daretodream

xj_event
Props
Q.1 Why do we need AR in the future?
Ans.- This technology will be very useful in each industries, in education it will make studies more fun.
For me, to take the gaming experience to the next level besides that there are more things in world like be with someone without being there physically. Enjoy your own world with your loved ones.  

Q.2 What would you do with AR?
Ans.- I never visited space, so i want to do that. Also show my creative building plans to others in real time.

Q.3 What would be the first thing that you’d like to experience when you get a Zenfone AR?
Ans.- First thing I'll do is show off my ZenFone AR on social media sites   
         hmm First thing i would like to experiece after getting a ZenFone AR will be playing games in real time.

xj_event
Props
Last edited by yuvimessi on 2017/7/1 12:11

1. As by its name, AR lets us move around relatively in real world with in connection to the virtual reality.
In almost every professional field, it is essential because everything starts with an idea or an imagination which is further implemented and that's where AR comes in play. Using AR, saves time and brings out creativity as it makes possible to interact with things practically even before implementing it physically or in real. Endless ways of opportunity opens up with AR, satisfying multimedia needs as well as exploring everything and anything virtually.

2. Having an AR tech, I would love to visit almost every famous places of the world (especially London).
Also, I always wanted to see things where it is made, and how it is made, so with AR I could see those manufacturing plants for that. And last but not the least, I can't forget about the feeling of immersive gaming which is possible with AR.

3. With ZenFone AR, the first thing I would do is that I will try out its 23MP TriCam feature and the rich AR experience with it, as the feeling of virtual presence anywhere is always new everytime. Also, it has that immense power of 8 GB RAM, so with that I can play so many AR games without any trouble.

xj_event
Props
Last edited by zeeshankazi7 on 2017/7/2 19:00

1) With the advent of modern technology, many things which one could only dream of have become possible. However there are certain things which even the moden technology hasn't been able to achieve. Moreover, even if the technology has been able to achieve a milestone, it hasn't actually been experienced by the masses in general, restricting it to the professionals in a particular field. However, having AR would enable a person to experience the same. For eg: Space travel. Only astronauts who are affiliated to NASA can travel to space. But, the general public who are passionate about space travel cannot do so. Thus AR would enable every person who wants to do so. AR would be a technology for the masses, transcending every technological limitations possible.

2) I wish to travel the space using AR. Currently, with the modern technology used to enter the space, one can only visit a few nearby planets, satellites and celestial bodies. It's impossible to visit the far away planets, galaxies or even the sun. AR will enable one to experience the components and the structure of these celestial bodies and planets without even leaving ones room. Plus, to visit the space, you need to be an astronaut with NASA, however, with AR, even a normal person, who is passionate about exploring the unexplored can visit the space with AR from his room. AR would make space expedition for a normal human being a possibility. The technology that will be required to fulfill the above dream would probably take thousands of years to develop. The closest thing we can do to fulfill the dream is watching the planets through a telescope. However, a telescope allows you to merely have a look and not explore in real. Even satellites cannot travel beyond a particular distance. With AR, we can actually create the outer space and embark on a space expedition without even going anywhere.
Also, since only the qualified pilots are authorised to access the cockpit in commercial flights and experience landings and take-offs, it won't be possible for me to do the same. This is where AR would come to my rescue. I want to experience the landing and take-offs as the pilot does. Moreover, I would love to indulge in interactive studying through AR.

3) With the Zenfone AR, I would first like to experience its core feature, that is AR using its tri-cam system. I would like to experience how will AR shape the future of technology. Also I would like to see how the combination of AR+VR works. Since Zenfone AR is the first phone to offer a combination of both technologies, it would undoubtedly be the best platform to test the same and the scintillating QHD display, the first on any Zenfone is like a cherry on the cake.
xj_event
Props
IND Level 7 | All posts
·         Why do we need AR in the future?
We definitely need Augmented Reality in the future. AR is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment and there are so many things which cannot be done easily without a deep interaction but AR is the technology which will help us in near future to understand and explore anything without the real interaction to it.

·         What would you do with AR?
I want to explore the unexplored deep oceans. We've explored less than 5% of the ocean till now, it means there are much more to know and it is almost impossible for me to dive and go through the deep oceans to explore it but AR could help me to do it easily.

·         What would be the first thing that you’d like to experience when you get a Zenfone AR?
Zenfone AR is world's first Daydream ready & Tango enabled phone, So the first thing I would like to do with it is - "I want to enjoy Daydream VR by Swimming with Big Sharks of the Great Oceans."
Second thing is - "I want to experience Google Tango by turning my room into the Solar System and want to measure the distance of our earth from other planets."

xj_event
Props
AR( Augmented Reality)

Here are my answers :
Q1: why do we need AR in the Future?
A1: Augmented reality is future of technology , AR is something which is can give us a different way to see the world , in future it will be a great for engineers to measure, design and implement their ideas.
- AR can  help in safety and rescue operations as well
Q2: What would you do with AR?
A2: The first thing i will do with AR will be that i will test its features fully, i will feel experience of sea , yes the Deep Oceans so that i can see underocean without going into water.

- i will see famous places of the world even in my backyard as well .
-i will design interior of my room myself so that i will be satisfied
Q3: What would be the first thing that you'd like to experience when you get a ZenFone AR?
A3: Ofcourse camera of the Zenfone AR which is 23 MP, and then i will Flaunt in my friends because i will be the first one among them to experience AR

These are my answers to the questions ,
                                            wish to be a part of zenfone AR launch event

xj_event
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm