ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
I'm using 2.20.40.198 version of android M. I want to update my zenfone 2 ze551ml from lollipop to marshmallow. But i saw in website , here 4 update for marshmallow, to go from L to M.

Version WW-4.21.40.134(Andriod M)
Version WW-4.21.40.184(andriod M)
Version WW-4.21.40.223(andriod M)
Version WW-4.21.40.327

for better service which version will be good and for update marshmallow initially which version i have to install ???????
Props
PRT Beta Tester | All posts
   This reply is the best answer.   
naresh.nc00, as you got the Lollipop 2.20.40.198, and If you wanna go to Marshmallow, go for the final version, the WW-4.21.40.327.
Props Helpful 0
naresh.nc00 BGD Level 2 | All posts
I'm too much tired because  battery drain is very high and flash light always consume the battery charge......I don't know it's software or battery problem.
Screenshot_2017-06-19-22-05-16.jpg
Props
PRT Beta Tester | All posts
naresh.nc00 posted on 2017/6/19 17:23
I'm too much tired because  battery drain is very high and flash light always consume the battery ch ...

Are you already with Android 6.0.1? If yes, you should do a Wipe Memory Cache in Recovery Mode, after installed Android 6.0.1. After that, disable all unnecessary applications, such as Flashlight that spends a lot of battery and memory. After doing this, the battery will improve but you have to give the system a few days to suite well on the phone.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm