ZenTalk

123Next

2-years of 100 GB free storage space on Google Drive for all ZenFone 2 users

16311 23
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Zen_Master IND Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Zen_Master on 2015/6/19 02:32

Thinking of buying Zenfone 2? Invest in this glorious Asus product and be sure of receiving free 100GB Data Storage on Google Drive for 2 years.

Having collaborated with Google through the Google Drive App,Asus now offers a special deal to all Zenfone 2 users.  

All that would be required from you is to simply log on toyour Google account through the Google drive app on your Zenfone 2 to redeem your very own 100GB data storage space on the cloud.  

Please Note : This offer is available for the following Zenfone 2 models running the firmware versions as mentioned and the subsequent firmware versions released thereafter:

ZE550ML - Firmware version: 2.14.40.17_20150414
ZE551ML - Firmware version: 2.14.40.19_20150415

Here’s just how you can redeem this offer : A step by step process for its activation.

Step 1:

Look for Google apps and select the Google Drive app, like shown below:

1_1.jpg

Step 2:

At this stage, if in case, you work with one or more Google accounts, make sure to choose one and go ahead with the process. I did just the same, like shown below:

1_2.jpg

Step 3:

Having managed the above process, you should then be directed to this screen which prompts you to select ‘Redeem’:

1_3.jpg

Step 4:

Make sure to read through everything thoroughly before going to the Drive. Go through the below posted screenshots,these screens should show up on your phone as well when your use the Drive for the first time .

Image1.jpg

As a sign of its completion, you should be able to view this message on your screen. Select Go To Drive to continue:

1_4.jpg

Step 5:
This is what the Drive would look like after you have completed the process:

5.jpg

You have now successfully redeemed your 100GB cloud storage space on Google Drive with your Zenfone 2.
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
What about zenfone 5 users????
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
      thnxxx  ASUS      
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
in the new phone I saw we can remind users to subscribe as well when they activate the phone
Props
Thanx Asus i got 100GB storag for next 2 year.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I really wanted to buy this phone
Props
IND Ban Posts | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
wow...100GB..really very nice offer!!!
Props
ASUS Zen 2 has been an amazing device. I looked forward to this kind a device for the last 7 years. Thus device in hand is a dream come true
Props
I have already signed in what can I do now to get this 100 gb???
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm