RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: 13.0.1.58
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: Battery
Screenshot: -
Description: battery drain
Last edited by marioventi66 on 2017/4/3 17:36

With the latest update the phone goes off in 2-3 minutes from the 15% with the backlight on. This thing is not normal. Before I could even use it more than an hour! I do not see even the warning of the 5%
Screenshot_20170401-144328.jpg
Props
ESP Level 2 | All posts
Having the same issue, with the latest update my phone drains more faster than before 
My version is 13.1.0.56 though
Props
CAN Level 3 | All posts
I didn't notice that problem with my phone, 13.0.1.58. I tweak my battery using that new Mobile Manager. I like it a lot. It has a lot of new options to extend the battery life.
Props
CZE Level 1 | All posts
Hey guys, do you know what is that new function Double lifespan in PowerMaster? What is different between turning it on or off? I don't understand that.
Props
ITA Level 4 | All posts
ferran.viju posted on 2017/4/3 22:05
Having the same issue, with the latest update my phone drains more faster than before 
My ve ...

After last update have same ,  tray to charge 100% and descarge 0 after in off condition charge to 100% its better for me
Props
marioventi66 ITA Level 3 | All posts
I do not say that the battery lasts less but that 15-0% is discharged in 5 minutes. Which idea?
Props
ITA Level 4 | All posts
marioventi66 posted on 2017/4/4 09:00
I do not say that the battery lasts less but that 15-0% is discharged in 5 minutes. Which idea?

Have same to ww13.1.0.47 and ww13.1.0.56

Here the answer of assistance
https://www.asus.com/zentalk/for ... y%2B10&mobile=2
Props
ESP Level 2 | All posts
I found something interesting, I had the x2 lifespan setting active (in the power master app). I deactivated it and I found that the battery got better... Don't know why, can someone confirm this?
Props
marioventi66 ITA Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by marioventi66 on 2017/4/5 19:20

the battery life is ok, the problem is that now runs down quickly from 15% to 0 2xlifespan is disabled and I have also tried to charge it when the battery is nearly empty, but the situation does not change. From 14 to 9% with the screen switched in about 15 seconds then in standby is completely discharged in 5 minutes. It is not possible
Props
TWN Moderator | All posts
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2017/4/6 16:22

Hi  marioventi66 and ferran.viju

Good day.
Please charge full your phone (then remove cable) before going sleep.
Please show me 4 screenshot as below on next morning before you use phone.
1. Battery : settings> Battery
2. History details : settings> Battery> please click the sheet

Thank you.

Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm