ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: -
RAM: -
Firmware/APP Version: -
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: -
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Hello, can anybody explain what are the Pros and Cons of MM compared to LP, in a directly experienced use of ZF2 (not generic) ?
I'm still working on LP and pretty happy with it, but considering the move to MM if worthwhile.
Thanks
Props
LTU Level 6 | All posts
If you are happy with the Android L, it is not recommend to switch to Android M. Um, in Android M is not running a lot of apps, like Ingress. Do not move the apps to the micro sd card. And 90℅ a good chance that you will have your phone ZenBugs like such as excessive battery swallowing. More minuses are not. In this case, wins L.
Props
ITA Level 1 | All posts
I switched to MM beacuse LP is obsolete and very likely It won't be updated anymore. Battery drain in MM is a real issue but It is not as severe as It seems. Just apply battery saving tips and You will get through your working day with your phone still alive. Peace. 
Props
The pros about MM is that it has better power saving options (not in ZenFone 2 , others devices).
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
Good morning, my dear friends!

In ZF2s they're all the same crap!

Asus as a Manufacturer / Assembler / Integrator of smartphones is an excellent Proctologist!

Hugs!
Props
gnmilasi posted on 2017/3/9 19:15

In ZF2s they're all the same crap!

You got that right they are nothing but crap!
Props
Cons , no manual backup of the apps all automated to Google Cloud. Meaning if you like to backup your apps manually  with asus backup , backup app will be removed after you update to Marshmallow
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by gnmilasi on 2017/3/9 11:00
KrakenEvolve335193 posted on 2017/3/9 10:25
You got that right they are nothing but crap!

My ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) was the last item I bought from Asus!

I sent it to Asus Technical Assistance here in Brazil and my device returned the same crap, they did not repair anything!

Asus has not even been able to deliver a decent version of Android M (what we have are full versions of bugs), and will not deliver Android N as it stated in early 2016!

And you still want me to deify a Company that fooled thousands of users around the world with this crap of ZF2?

It is a totally discredited company and does not deliver what it promises!

Hugs!
Props
ITA Level 2 | All posts
Mm is faster than lp, but give me proxymity bug, for the rest works well
Props
BRA Level 5 | All posts
saalmoz posted on 2017/3/9 15:22
Mm is faster than lp, but give me proxymity bug, for the rest works well

I'm using the Andriod M version WW 4.21.40.223 and I have several bugs: the Touch Panel Screen should have been changed in the 1st RMA, but it was not, there is still Draining the battery fast, In the phone the images of my contacts do not appear , Proximity sensor does not work, Flashlight goes out of nowhere, although I have configured the time, Problems in the precise performance of GPS, Problems with voice messages in Messenger messenger does not record the audio messages), Several applications close from nothing with The message The application X stopped, inform ?, Black screen after recording video in Snapchat, Problems setting wallpaper as screen lock, Ghost ringing when typing on any messenger, The keyboard goes crazy from time to time and quits typing A lot of meaningless lyrics, My image in WhatsApp although it is set correctly does not appear for my contacts, In live videos on Facebook the audio is horrible, Often when the screen is locked in which I will unlock, the drawing goes out wrong ( Although I have designed correctly, My files not moved correctly to my SD Card in the File Manager and the main memory is growing and I have to delete so losing my backups, my SD Card is perfect since I already tested it on other smartphones, Bluetooth de Sometimes it crashes OR IT DOES NOT WORK EVERYTHING and only works after I reboot the smartphone, It takes too long to charge the smartphone even using the original USB adapter and USB cable Asus, When I'm in the middle of a call and they ask me to enter my CPF , I type correctly but the numbers go wrong on the screen, Google Play and Google Music stop working out of nowhere, Resetting the smartphone takes a long time to return, are so many bugs that I can not even remember!
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm