Release Note
ZenTalk

[Recommend App] 5 Awesome Apps To Take Care Of Your Adorabe Pet

1507 6
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
1. Dog Walk - Track your dogs!
Descripition

Track the daily walks with your beloved dog! Record the route, distance and the duration of each walk to see all the exercise your puppy gets each day. Take photos of your walks and share your great experiences with friends and family. You can also log where your puppy made a pee or a poo. Based on that pee marker you can see where your dog usually goes potty . The Dog Walk App is a great way to create lasting memories! Also a very helpful if you are a dog walker and want to record the activities for the owner.

Screenshots

Dog Health

Descripition

Put the health of our 4-legged friends in the first place.
Dog Health is a completely free application that helps you to follow the best health of your dogs, memorizing their history and remembering any visits, administrations and scheduled medication.

Screenshots

3. 11pets: Pet care
Descripition

11pet: Pet Care offers a complete set of features, for the best health and medical care of our pets. Reminders for everything that needs to be taken care of, organization of their medical data and follow-up of medical incidents. It helps care of our pets in a consistent and efficient way with one simple target, to make the life of our pets better.

Screenshots

4. Dog Whistle

Descripition

Do you have a dog? Teach your dog new tricks with this simple to use dog whistle. Stop dogs from barking! Initiate a variety of frequency sounds. Set it on your main screen as widget. You can use it as anti dog repellent!

Screenshots

5. CAT ALONE 2 - Cat Toy

Descripition

‘CAT ALONE 2’ is a sequel to cat toy application ‘CAT ALONE’ with 6 unique stages.
This will be fascinating to not only pets with experience of ‘CAT ALONE’ but also newbies to cat toy apps.

Screenshots

You can all download these apps from the google play store, if you want to experience them.

Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Thanks for the post broooo.........
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by fupu on 2019/3/31 13:53

Thanks for the selection of useful apps, now I will know much more about my dog. And you heard about best dog food for rottweiler here , it seems to me that such food will be a great addition to these apps for the better well-being of any dog.
Props
GBR Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by mariahoch1344 on 2019/4/17 04:10

I use dog health for long time, It really helps me and saves my time. I study in college, and at the same time, I earn money and walk dogs. I do it every day in the morning and in the evening and even on weekends. I work because I need to pay for my college, so I don’t always have time to do my homework. All essays, I order on trusted services, but first I read reviews about them on the site essayservicescanner.com to make sure they are legit. This is the best service to find honest reviews about essay writing services.  I love all the animals I care for and spend graet time with them.
Props
UKR Level 1 | All posts
Hello everyone, as for me, the more sensible the program or the online service for determining uniqueness, the faster and more correct the results of such a check. What do I require from a good uniqueness text analysis service? Only one thing: to correctly distinguish plagiarism from the original! It should be like this: if I wrote the text myself, the uniqueness should be 100% (well, or very close to this figure). In bad algorithms for determining the uniqueness of texts, there are two extremes: they either do not find plagiarism at all, or find where it is not. Moreover, the second option is much worse. How does the check go here https://paperap.com/essay-plagiarism-checker-students/, who knows?
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by Nps1337 on 2019/10/16 22:10

Thanks you'for you're Information sir i hopful it's make me great soon

เวกัส168
ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี
Props
AUS Level 1 | All posts
Guys, all I want to recommend a great tool that will make your Pets calm and balanced animals. A couple of months ago I found out about CBD oil and the fact that it is well used for animals as a sedative and found a great store https://greenpapas.com/blogs/cbd/cbd-oil-for-cats. Now I do not recognize my cat, he became very sweet and affectionate, although he was aggressive and disobedient before.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm