Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Last edited by Kalko on 2015/6/7 23:44

Hi,I've left my phone to charge over night and wake up to find that it hasn't. Add you can see by the screen shot it stopped charging at around 0230 EDT.

Has anyone else seeing this problem?

As I use this as an alarm clock, it's quite a serious issue for me if it just stops charging like that.

Additionally, when I was trying to post this from my phone, there was no way to submit this thread.

Screenshot_2015-06-07-11-17-51.jpg
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
me as well.. having issues with the battery.. i can't even enjoy the fast charging.. the battery drains very fast and o.s consumes a lot of power. I've disable everything on the phone.. but still the draining issue keeps on going.. a further update will resolve about this matter.. hey ASUS! listen to what your customers are saying.. i don't want to have regrets of choosing your product .
Props
After the new update for zenfone 2 550ml its realy taking a long long time to charge the cell as compared earlier. is anyone else facing the same issue ???
Props
manish9960395292 posted on 2015/6/8 02:50
After the new update for zenfone 2 550ml its realy taking a long long time to charge the cell as com ...

Yup...fast batry draining and slow charging
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
yes battery full changed by 4 hours need
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Perform the following:

1. Update to latest firmware if not already done.
2. Wipe Cache
3. Reboot
4. Update all ZENUI Apps
5. Put the charger in a socket which holds the charger tightly and check if the charging still stops.

If issue persists , visit nearest ASUS service center carrying your mobile and charger.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
In My new ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) experincing very fast battery drainout. i observed while changing my phone, after completion of 35% to 45% charging it suddenly shows 100% charge completed. i feel its not chrging completely and showing 100%.plz resolve this issue

except battery issue i m finding everything good but battery draining within 8hrs.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
krsprasad posted on 2015/7/4 17:26
In My new ASUS ZenFone 2 (ZE551ML) experincing very fast battery drainout. i observed while changing ...

Hi,
I have the same exact problem. I have complaint so many times about it. And haven't received any solution about it yet.
Don't worry bro u r not alone.  I guess they will fix it in coming updates.
Props
IDN Level 1 | All posts
Yes that zen 2 issue ..... after 50% charging, then show 100% battery,    thats abnormal process, i think asus will solve that troubleshoot for next firmware ..... please
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
i am having exactly the same problem..the batterycharges upto 35-40% then suddenly its 100 % .. its absolutely unacceptable that Asus hasnt taking note of it yet..

ASUS DO SOMETHING !!!!!
Props
12345Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm