ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE601KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_V21.40.1220.1998
Frequency of Occurrence: Restarts 5 to 15 times a day
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
This is the fourth defective device, I received a new one within less than fifteen days of the Asus factory and restarts 5 to 15 times a day. I already formatted it, I went into security mode, and it keeps restarting. I'm inclined to file a lawsuit. Product without quality and very crap.
Props
Hello gabrielmartins
I'm sorry for the inconvenience our product has lead to
Were there any RMA number or your personal information that you can provide to me?
I'll report this matter to our related personnel and look into the issue you are encountering
Thank you
Props
gabrielmartins BRA Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by gabrielmartins on 2017/3/10 20:27

This product is new forwards by authorized, the problem is the operating system that causes the reboot. This same error happened with the previous 4 devices. Very disappointed with the brand Asus ZenFone, I will seek the courts of my country to recover what has been paid and request moral damages.

RMA
BRA1713759
BRA1095255
BRA16C3686
Props
The previous product was forwarded to authorized and returned full of failures and physical damages. Due to this Asus forwarded me a new one with the same failures of the previous 4 products restarting due to system error. I would buy Zenfone 3 but I am totally disappointed with Asus Brasil.
Props
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2017/3/1 06:55
Hello gabrielmartins
I'm sorry for the inconvenience our product has lead to
Were there any RMA numb ...

This product is new forwards by authorized, the problem is the operating system that causes the reboot. This same error happened with the previous 4 devices. Very disappointed with the brand Asus ZenFone, I will seek the courts of my country to recover what has been paid and request moral damages.

RMA
BRA1713759
BRA1095255
BRA16C3686

The previous product was forwarded to authorized and returned full of failures and physical damages. Due to this Asus forwarded me a new one with the same failures of the previous 4 products restarting due to system error. I would buy Zenfone 3 but I am totally disappointed with Asus Brasil.
Props
gabrielmartins posted on 2017/3/11 09:30
This product is new forwards by authorized, the problem is the operating system that causes the re ...

Hello gabrielmartins
I've reported your case to our related personnel and they will investigate this case
I'm sorry for the inconvenience our product has caused.
Props
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2017/3/14 04:09
Hello gabrielmartins
I've reported your case to our related personnel and they will investigate th ...

Hi,
I will wait a week if it is not resolved until then, I will start the proceedings before the court of law.
Props
Hello gabrielmartins
May I ask that what's the serial number of your current phone?
Have you updated to the latest firmware version?
Were there any signs before the phone restarted itself?
Were there an app or action that would particularly induce this issue to happen?
If your current phone still suffers from rebooting issue, please send it to service center
We will oversee the repair process and make sure that the repair is done properly before sending it back to you.
Thank you
Props
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2017/3/16 01:23
Hello gabrielmartins
Have you updated ...

This product is new, has been forwarded by the assistance, I will not forward anything else to assistance, with this are five bad appliances. I'm going to start a lawsuit against Asus next week. I never buy anything else Asus.
Props
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2017/3/16 01:23
Hello gabrielmartins
Have you updated ...

I'm going to make a video posted on YouTube, showing the invoices, how much this device is crap, and how the after-sales of this company as well as the assistance is horrible.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm