Release Note
ZenTalk

[Share] 【Game Review】Bullet Force

2333 3
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
meldon PHL Moderator | All posts
Last edited by meldon on 2017/2/17 17:42

Only few First Person Shooter games on Android have decent gameplay similiar to FPS games on a PC, one of which is Modern Combat series from Gameloft or Hitman Sniper from Square Enix. But today's game review is by far better than those mentioned FPS games as you will be matching up with other real players in this one.

This game is no other than Bullet Force which we'd like to say that this is the best mobile FPS game out in the Play Store! It feels like im playing the classic Counter Strike which we used to play during the pre-internet era. You can play as a team of  8 depending on the game mode that you will choose.

Game modes are as follows:

Gun Game
Free for All - No teams, everyone is your enemy
Conquest - Conquer enemy base
Team Deathmatch - Fight in a team, achieve a certain point to win

Ingame currency is a bit hard to earn and requires heavy grinding before you can upgrade your ammunitions. Good thing is you can use cash if you don't want to invest so much time on grinding.

Bullet Force is FREE to download and just took up around 300MB when installed. The ZenFone 3 base model is able to handle the game at Ultra High graphic settings in maximum textures. Zenfone 3 Laser and below might be able to run at High graphic settings in maximum textures.

Hope you guys enjoyed! Happy Gaming!

Props
VNM Level 1 | All posts
OMG, I’m in love with bullet force, can anyone tell me how to download it from freegames66?
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I recommend that you guys should buy Ak47 because of its fast headshots and also 1 shot kill the enemies in Bullet Force on Freegames66.
Props
VNM Level 1 | All posts
Man this game used to be the game to play in my school and people would constantly play in pairs. That's how I got so good at playing with two hands. Fireboy and Watergirl on hudgame is great game
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm