ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZC550KL(Max)
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: Video calling
Frequency of Occurrence: 000
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: App
Screenshot: -
Hey Asus Team in the market evary phone was give the video calling option in the call dialing option. but zenfone max call diling not present this option. when we can need the video calling that time our ph not support. please relase this option and please give us this update.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hello ZoNu,

We will check the same & get back to you on this.
Props
ZoNu IND Level 2 | All posts
ARP_ASUS posted on 2017/2/2 15:50
Hello ZoNu,

We will check the same & get back to you on this.

Hey its problem faceing me when relase this update asus for max
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Bishnu_SP on 2017/2/5 15:03

Yes, asus need to implement video calling function in ZenFone Max
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Recently I purchased Zenfone max thinking Video calling facility is available but become fool to purchase Asus mobile. Even less amount mobile also having the features but not in any Asus mobile. definitely I shall not recommend anyone to buy Asus Mobile.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Recently I purchased Zenfone max thinking Video calling facility is available but become fool to purchase Asus mobile. Even less amount mobile also having the features but not in any Asus mobile. definitely I shall not recommend anyone to buy Asus Mobile. Even in my mobile box it is clearly mention VoLTE facility enabled. What kind of VoLTE is this.

Seeking ASUS team to work on this to provide resolution to think customer satisfaction as well as business prospective.

Cuurently if anyone purchasing ASUS mobile by misake like me, definitely he or she is not recommending others to have ASUS mobile,

It is a vey big question mark of dignity of ASUS brand.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Even I would request to make the Video Calling Facility in Dial-er very fast or very soon
Props
I purchased Asus zenfone Max pro m1 but find following problems 
1 there is no call recorder and video calling feature available in Daialer
2 there is useless front camera and rear one also rubbish in low light
3. No galery,compass ,notes screenshot facility directly available in the set 
4 if they would have provided earphone or back cover in place of Max box it would have better
5 Flipkart has not provided any hard copy of his complete protection plan 
6 touch and double tapping on the photos does not respond always on double tapping there is no zooming many of the times
7 fingerprint sensor and face unlock both respond sometimes
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus provides poor software updates . No direct video call options in mobile , so how can this is 4G mobile , 3g also support video call , and in asus 4g doesn't support video calls that's mean it is 2G phone in package of 4G  mobile name.
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Asus provides poor software updates . No direct video call options in mobile , so how can this is 4G mobile , 3g also support video call , and in asus 4g doesn't support video calls that's mean it is 2G phone in package of 4G  mobile name.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm