Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
klinus IND Level 2 | All posts
Last edited by klinus on 2017/1/23 13:11

Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Klinus,

Please follow methods below for troubleshooting:

1. Contact network provider to check if the place where you stay has no signal of mobile network.
2. Tick Data enabled in Settings > More > Mobile networks.
3. Enable Airplane mode for 5 seconds and disable it in Settings >More.
4. Reboot your phone.
5. Update firmware to latest version: Go to Settings > About > System update > Check Update.
6. Access Safe Mode by long pressing power key > tapping and holding Power Off > tapping OK. If your phone works well in Safe Mode, there may be some 3rd apps that cause malfunction. Please reboot your phone and check again if it works well.
7. Backup your data and perform factory data reset.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Klinus,

We hope your issue has been resolved.

Awaiting your reply.
Props
THA Level 1 | All posts
MAX_ASUS posted on 2017/2/17 16:07
Hi Klinus,

We hope your issue has been resolved.

ได้รับความแก้ไขปัญหาสัญญานแล้วze552kl zenfone 3
Props
After 5 days, I got my ZenFone 3 repaired. Replaced mother board after 20 days of usage, feeling cheated.  Not only that, the ASUS service center was so poor that they couldn't,t refix the back panel properly, some gum sticking out from the edges, scratches on the back panel, on complaining about quality of repair, service center telling they don,t have the gum to fix the back panel properly, wait for it, they repair it later, bought this phone for its aesthetic look, now ashamed to take it out in front of anybody.I am a proud user of zenfone5 for last 2.5 years, never had any problem, but this time got royally fcked
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by rakeshinkar90 on 2017/6/5 18:05

I am having zenfone 3 ;It has issue regarding jio 4g network..
Jio4g working grate on my friends mi note 3, and i am facing issue with slow internet speed, i complained to customer care then Jio customer care representative told that your phone does not support 80 or something band So it can not get full speed internet at low signal strength...Please Help me with that...
Props
rakeshinkar90 posted on 2017/6/5 18:01
I am having zenfone 3 ;It has issue regarding jio 4g network..
Jio4g working grate on my friends mi  ...

I am using jio 4G on my Zenfone 3 for last six months without any problem
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
My phone is asus zenfone 552kl 4gb model, with 64 GB storage.
I am facing issue related to network. Though in my place which is Jabalpur, India. The network reception in my home is poor. But when I move out of home it's good. And my family members use different phones they also have weak reception  but they can communicate and get enough reception of network. But my phone always shows no signal. There might be a network issue with the phone, Plz solve this issue. 
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm