ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: V4.21.40.223 WW
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8 GHZ
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
I want to ask about the performance of the battery in the last version in asus zenfone 2 frimware V4.21.40.223I want to know if you know a way to fix this problem, The battery drains quickly
or If there is another way To uninstall default asus applications
Props
BRA Beta Tester | All posts
Here to. Battery drains quickly. No used zenfone 2 the battery draining.
Props
PRT Level 2 | All posts
Same here, ASUS please fix this. Give us a good update...
Props
BRA Level 2 | All posts
Here's what I did to improve:

- I turned off the gestures (you can turn on the phone from the power button)
- In ASUS Mobile Manager, I left only Whatsapp and Instagram enabled (Facebook, Messenger and some other apps drains a lot)
- Bright in 70%
- To save battery over the night, I activated the auto switch (11pm to 8 am) to "Battery Economy Mode" (Yeah, saves a lot!)
- Turn off GPS, Mobile Data, Bluetooh when not using
- Turn off vibration on apps notifications, you're only need the sound
- Turn off vibration on key press (Yeah, saves a lot too!)

And remember, you have a Intel Processor, his hungry is endless :p
Props
TUR Level 1 | All posts
You can buy nokia 3310 
Props
ITA Level 3 | All posts
With battery drain you mean that system use lots of battery even in standby or that battery runs out quickly?
I had a Ze551ml for 2 years. 3 months ago I start see battery last only a few hours,  I thought it was a system bug and I hoped for a new update. One day my phone died so I decide to buy a new battery. Now I can play games for hours.
I didn't take care of battery life

Props
USA Level 5 | All posts
Last edited by Driver8666 on 2017/1/15 01:17
Ciakko posted on 2017/1/14 19:07
With battery drain you mean that system use lots of battery even in standby or that battery runs out ...

My ZE552KL, beats the battery on the ZE551ML any day of the week. I can go for about 12 hours or more with the battery if I use it normally, some people have a different definition of "normal"). But when I had my ZE551ML, it was common for me to carry the charger as the battery under my use would only last 8 hours. On the ZE552KL, I don't have to. I carry a 20,000mA external battery pack to charge up the phone just in case in my bag.
Props
ITA Level 3 | All posts
You are comparing a new smartphone with an old one. Two different hardware, different battery, I suppose, a new battery with an old one.
I'm pretty sure that if you buy a new battery and update to the last MM the difference will not be so great.

PS: I noticed a false graphic battery evaluation. Sometimes I restart my device and battery is charged more that before. I think it depends on the last Mobile Manager update. Let's see!
Props
ITA Level 3 | All posts
I have an idea. Do you like to make a test? Charge your ZF3 and play for ten minutes to a game you like. I'll do the same with the same game. I have a new battery and latest update. I'm really curious to see results.
Props
SVK Level 3 | All posts
Guys, try to disable Facebook, Messenger and ASUS Torch. I have the latest MM and results are here.
Screenshot_20170115-213245.jpg
Screenshot_20170115-213220.jpg
Props
123456Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm