ZenFone 3 Bug Report
Model: ZE552KL
RAM: 4GB
Firmware/App Version: MRA58K.WW_Phone-13.1.0.20-20161022
Frequency of Occurrence: -
Rooted: No
App Name: -
Screenshot: -
Description: Hi. I got the same problem with the touch screen sensivity like many other asus zenfone 3 max 5.2 inch users. When i tap the srceen (at login screen, keyboard screen (sms, fb messenger, web address, etc), or scroll through the app drawer, sms list, call log list, i means everything situation, the touch sreen react slowly than it must be on any smartphone. This leads to very bad experiences when using the phone: slow, lag, unrecorgnized letters when typing quite fast.
Hi. I got the same problem with the touch screen sensivity like many other asus zenfone 3 max 5.2 inch users. When i tap the srceen (at login screen, keyboard screen (sms, fb messenger, web address, etc),  or scroll through the app drawer, sms list, call log list, i means everything situation, the touch sreen react more slowly than it must be on any smartphone. This leads to very bad experiences when using the phone: slow, lag, unrecorgnized letters when typing quite fast.
Please fix this problem for a better asus smartphone 3rd generation
Thanks
Props
iam.hoanglinh VNM Level 1 | All posts
Also tap an icon, buttons, everytimes the touch sensivity delayed
Props
Hello iam.hoanglinh
Thank you for your inquiry
your concern has been reported to our tech team
Thank you and have a nice day
Props
iam.hoanglinh VNM Level 1 | All posts
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2017/1/16 10:36
Hello iam.hoanglinh
Thank you for your inquiry
your concern has been reported to our tech team

Thank for your help. Hope it will be solved soon
Props
PHL Level 3 | All posts
did you update your current firmware to 13.1.0.47? if not, try to update and observer the touch and sensitivity.
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
any solution for hard touch, when I recieved the update .47 it became soft touch, but a week later it is return to hard and unresponsive touch, please solve it,
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I am from Malaysia, I bought my ZenFone 3 Max from Lazada. I have exactly same problem of unresponsive screen. The thing is, sometimes it works fine! Yet some days I'd be pressing the screen many times for a letter to come out. 
Worse when I want to exit an app, then it won't exit: i press many times and suddenly it exit and open a new app (be cause I accidentally pressed it). 
I've tried allow all app, not use a screen protector but it doesn't work. 
Please please please help. Don't make us make ZenFone infamous.
Thanks.
Props
MYS Level 1 | All posts
I'M have facing the same problem...lagging and slow when im typing..also unresponsive screen..please reply with solution

#AsusTeam
Props
TWN Level 1 | All posts
Украина
Та самая проблема
После разблокировки или звонка сенсор теряет свою отзывчивость на несколько секунд
Props
PHL Level 1 | All posts
Im facing the same problem,hope they a solution with this.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm