Release Note
ZenTalk

[Resolved] [Accessory] Cant use usb otg

2703 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
assphere IND Level 1 | All posts
Last edited by assphere on 2017/1/10 01:06

I cant use usb otg since fiet time i plug in the pendrive.. I cant tell when the problem started because i didnt have compatible otg (type c) before. Once i have it and tried mulltiple time including restart the phone.. It cant be detected nor notification storage been insert.. I still can use usb jack to charge the phone and data transfer with computer.. That means my usb port no problem..
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Assphere,

We would like to know if you checked the OTG Cable or OTG pendrive in other devices where OTG is supported.

If you see its not the case, We recommend you to visit the service center.

And if you have recently updated your phone, try performing wipe cache partition by going in recovery mode.

If it is working on other devices, make sure that you format your pendrive to FAT32 on a particular device on which it is working and try again.

Try to use different Pendrive.
Props
Tried the pendrive with my friend zenfone 3 max using micro usb type cable and no problem at all. Including reformat pendrive with FAT32 and set as primary with 32kb cluster size.
My otg cable which is type c tried with male to male cable and connected to pc succesfully.

Done wipe cache including data in recovery mode.

Props
Problem solve by using remax otg.. 
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Assphere,

Thank You for your feedback.

This thread will be tagged as solved.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
thanks for your information sir. This thread will be tagged as solved.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm