Release Note
ZenTalk

12Next

[Replied] VOLTE and Abnormal behaviour of android manager(Starts ringing abruptly)

1141 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Akshay N IND Level 3 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: 4.21.40.184
Frequency of Occurrence: 1.8GHz
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Android manager
Screenshot: -
Last edited by Akshay N on 2017/1/6 20:34

Dear Team,

This is the worst phone and the technical people of service centers are not well trained. Changed the motherboard like anything each time I have visited service centers(3 times out of which 5 times I visited), when was in warranty itself and also broke my back panel. After long time they provided marshmallow update, which is not stable. These are the few issues I faced:
1. Brightness issue
2. starts ringing abruptly
3. Abnormal touch issues, starts opening application without even tapping on it.
4. Music player stops running (task getting killed) when its locked. Even if it is added in ignore list of powersaver.

More than this, no VOLTE update. Due to which phone battery is getting drained like anything. And more than this telling that no plans for VOLTE, If they can't even try to work on it. then y do they want to release such craps.
Guys you can add the issues found after marshmallow update under the comments section, ASUS is not fixing the issues of existing phones and they are focusing on new phone now.
And now some of them replies to this giving bullshit, saying that degrade your phone, As though we don't know.
ASUS don't even have proper spare parts in their service centers. And if warranty is void than hell.
And Guys, if you found this as valid post, support so that we can take it to concern team.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
problem to yehi hai na . sahi sahi bta nhi rhe hai. denge ke nhi , problem yeh hai ki nya phone liya aur kal inhone ne votle diya aisa na ho jaye
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
i mean nya handset lo aur yeh volte update dede
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Asus is not providing proper features to their customers.I am feeling very bad after buying ASUS max 2gb ram because of its volte feature. But the lower companies  providing volte update for their phones. I m feeling very very guilty after buying Asus.
Props
How can I get volte service in my phone???
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Problem 2 sim 4g not working phone
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Plz provide well volet update and music player
Props
IND Level 5 | All posts
I totally agree, asus is not even focusing on the ze550ml and ze551ml fones which are the main sets of zf2. Moreover an answer such as no plan for volte is not appreciated from a company like asus. Yesterday I bought lenovo vibe k5 which costed me only 7k and it too have a volte update... Pls asus grow up in providing a better answer to your customers. You are getting a very bad word of mouth in the market.
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Akshay,

1. Brightness issue
=> Kindly provide further details as what issues you are facing with Brightness.

2. starts ringing abruptly
=> Frequency of the issue ? when does it ring, when the device is locked or during usage ? the length of the ring & how do you stop it.

3. Abnormal touch issues, starts opening application without even tapping on it.
=> This can be a malware or ghost touch, check under safe mode to check whether the same happens under that mode, run a scan through mobile manager to check for any malware on the device. You can visit service center to check whether this is a display issue for ghost touch.

4. Music player stops running (task getting killed) when its locked. Even if it is added in ignore list of powersaver.
=> Which Music App you are using ?
Props
Akshay N IND Level 3 | All posts
ARP_ASUS posted on 2017/1/9 14:54
Hi Akshay,

1. Brightness issue

1. Brightness Issue: Sudden increase or decrease in brightness even if there is stable light around. And minimum brightness itself is more. please make it to 10% when in minimum. i.e without Auto mode

2. Ringing: Frequency -10 or more times in a week. it rings when locked. continues ringing until process killed.

3. Abnormal touch issues: Working fine in safe mode. issue with software patch.

4. Music Player: Obviously inbuild music player, as it is great to use.

5. And what about VOLTE? no news about it...and you did not mentioned anything about it here

And FYI, I have taken it to service center for 5 times when in warranty itself. And they have not fixed the issue properly.
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm