ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE550KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 6
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
Kindly inform me if im on the correct thread. So i just bought this zenfone max from an authorized asus stall in the mall, just after 2-3 months of usage. I experienced sudden shut down on the phone. Everytime I pressed the power button it won't turn on,  at first I thought it was just a drained battery. Tried charging it for like 2 hours, and yea it works. (Although I believe the battery is not drained, because it was  98%). Problem continues I just have to disregard since just charging or making it rest for awhile works.(But i'm already annoyed, I want to use my phone everytime I want, Same thing goes for a customer like me. Bought the phone for full srp) And then there goes the worst case, it doesnt turn on anymore. Tried charging, resting it for awhile, all methods in the forum did not work. I don't want to be rude, but I just bought it for 3 months. The phone sucks and its a fucking defective. And i'm very careful when it comes to phone I've never dropped it, or do something that could harm the phone.
Now I just went to a service center In SM North Annex, Giga Hertz. They gave me the details, and told me that it was a mother board problem. I asked why? I just bought the phone 3 months ago, Why is it behaving like that. Supposed to be new? Am I using a warehouse phone? .He started to ask question on how I use my phone, then he asked me to the point if I made an update to Mallow. I said yes a day after I purchased the phone. He said its not advisable to update? I'm like WTF is wrong with that? Its my phone I want to update and modify phone whenever I want. The stall did not even informed me about that. What's wrong with ASUS?

Now its been 30 + days, and now its CHRISTMAS DAY. I DON'T HAVE THE FUCKING PHONE. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND BUYING AN ASUS TO MY FRIENDS OR TO ANY OF MY FAMILY!! MY JOB ORDER IS  #00008422 Tried making an update about the phone in service center. KEEPS TELLING ME TO WAIT FOR 30-45 DAYS. CAN YOU GUYS PROVIDE THE PARTS TO THE HEAD OFFICE? BECAUSE THEY KEEP TELLING ME THERES NO AVAILABLE PARTS AS OF THE MOMENT. IM AFRAID I DONT HAVE A PHONE TO USE THIS COMING NEW YEAR TOO. THANK YOU I HOPE YOU RAISE THIS TOPIC/ STOP MAKING DEFECTIVE PHONES. 7 DAYS REPLACEMENT ISN'T ENOUGH TO YOUR PHONES.
Props
IND Ban access | All posts
Tips: The author has been banned or deleted, content has been banned automatically
Props
Hello outstyled01
Thank you for your inquiry
I'll pass your case to related personnel
Can you PM your phone serial number and IMEI so that we can track your phone?
Thank you
Props
outstyled01 PHL Level 1 | All posts
Already sent a you pm. About the info that you wanted. Thank you.
Props
outstyled01 PHL Level 1 | All posts
So i just checked the status of my phone via online.. What does this mean? does it mean that the head office already delivered the phone in 11/29/2016? I just made an update to the service center December 21st if im not mistaken. And they told me they dont have the phone yet.
secondarytile.png
Capture.PNG
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm