[Unbox] ZenFone 3 Deluxe (ZS570KL) Unboxing

2999 13
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
koushikhalder IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by koushikhalder on 2016/12/25 05:03
ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570KL 2J028IN Unboxing
ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS 570KL 2J028IN.png
Note: The above image is copied from ASUS Website and added the text.

Yestarday I have received my Zenfone 3 Deluxe (ZS570KL). The box and packaging looks really more like a jewellery box as mentioned by Zen_Ro.

Box Front Side View

Box Front Side View

Box Back Side View

Box Back Side View

I have never found any Mobile Handset Box enriched in this way. It is superb.
Device Specification :
Device Colour                        :  Gold
Internal storage                     :  64 GB
Weight                                   :  170 Grams
Height                                    :  156.4 mm (6.16 Inches)
Width                                     :  77.4 mm (3.05 Inches)
Thickness                               :  4.2~7.5 mm (0.17~0.31 Inches)
Display                                   :  FHD (1920 by 1080) super AMOLED display and79% screen-to-body ratio and 3,000,000:1 Contrast Ratio
CPU                                        :  64-bit Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ Quad-Core 820 2.15 GHz Processor with 14nm CPU
GPU                                        :  Adreno™ 530
Memory                                  :  6GB LPDDR4
Rear Camera                          :  23 megapixels Sony IMX318 Camera Sensor basedPixelMaster 3.0 camera with 1.12 µm pixel size and f/2.0 aperture with OIS& EIS and Sapphire
                                                  lens protection
Front Camera                         :  8 megapixels PixelMaster 3.0 camera with f/2.0 aperture and 84° field of view
Video Recording                    :  4K Video Recording (3840 by 2160) @ 30 fps or1080p HD Video Recording @ 30 fps
Audio                                     :  5-magnet speakers with NXP Smart Amp for up to 4 times better performance and supports Hi-Res audio
SIM Cards                               :  Hybrid SIM Card Tray. Slot 1 supports2G/3G/4G Micro SIM Card and Slot supports 2G/3G/4G Nano SIM Card or MicroSD Card
Battery                                    :  3000mAh (non-removable) supports Quick Charge3.0
FM Receiver                           :  FM radio is present
Wireless Connectivity             : 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2x2 MIMO support, Bluetooth 4.2 + A2DP + EDR, Wi-Fi direct
Screen                                    :  Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4
Fingerprint Scanner               : 5 fingers recognition with 0.2 Second unlock time and 360° recognition

There is magnetic flip to open the box. After opening the box a glittering device will be found. Yes it is ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe.

Box Inside View 01

Box Inside View 01

Device Front View

Device Front View

Device Back Side View

Device Back Side View

Device Top

Device Top

Device Bottom

Device Bottom

Device Right Side

Device Right Side

Device Left Side

Device Left Side

The panel design of the device is as usual. On the Top Panel there is one 3.5 mm Audio Connection Point. On the Bottom Panel there is one USB-C Type Connection Point for charging and data transfer. SIM Tray is on the Left Panel and the Volume Button as well as Power Button are on the Right Panel.

On the Front Side of the device there are Front Camera, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor and Indication LED and on the Back Side of the device there are Rear Camera, Fingerprint Scanner, Colour Correction Sensor and Dual LED Flash.

There is also one pull-out drawer for the accessories in the box. In that pull-out drawer there are one 18W FastCharger, one USB Type-C Cable of 89cm/35Inch length, one SIM Tray Ejection Tool, one ZenEar Headset with extra 3 Ear Pads of size Extra Small, Small, Large and one Getting Started Document and a Warranty Card.

The Front side of the device is 100% covered by Gorilla Glass 4.

The backside of the device is having a soft matt like finish. So it is not slippery and well fitted to hand because of its slick design and negligible weight. There is no risk of slipping out from hand.

Accessories 02

Accessories 02

Box Inside View 02

Box Inside View 02

Accessories 01

Accessories 01

SIM Tray Ejection Tool

SIM Tray Ejection Tool

Charger Output : 5V 2A or 9V 2A

Charger

Charger

As the SIM Cards are to be inserted into a removable tray, the same SIM Card Ejection Tool is required.

SIM Tray

SIM Tray

Now it is time to powering on. After powering on, there are two more options in settings as OptiFlex (For releasing RAM) and Tap & Pay (To pay using Mobile Device).

OptiFlex 01

OptiFlex 01

OptiFlex 02

OptiFlex 02

Tap & Pay 01

Tap & Pay 01

Tap & Pay 02

Tap & Pay 02

Yes it supports VoLTE.

VoLTE

VoLTE

The Fingerprint Scanner can be used to Capture Photo, to Answer Incoming Calls or to Launch Camera.

Fingerprint Scanner

Fingerprint Scanner

Android OS : The android OS version is 6.0.1 and the Firmware Version is 4.10.40.839.

OS Version

OS Version

FW Version

FW Version

The available storage space is 50.21 GB out of 64 GB and the available free memory is 3.9 GB out of 6.0 GB. The Average memory used by Android OS is 831+133 MB.

Storage

Storage

Memory 01

Memory 01

Memory 02

Memory 02

And 44% Power can run 6 Hrs with No SIM Card, Wi-Fi On and NFC On condition.

Power Saver

Power Saver

One new great feature of ZenUI 3.0 is Customizable Lock Screen Theme and a large variety of elegant Customizable Clock Theme available for ASUS Cover View in accordance with the colour of Flipcover used.

Lockscreen Theme

Lockscreen Theme

ASUS Cover View 01

ASUS Cover View 01

ASUS Cover View 02

ASUS Cover View 02

ASUS Cover View 03

ASUS Cover View 03

ASUS Cover View 04

ASUS Cover View 04

ASUS Cover View 05

ASUS Cover View 05

Design Drawback:
                                 01.    There is no Stereo Speaker. There is only Mono Speaker after spending INR 50999.00. My assumption is that a person spending INR 50999 can also bear another INR 2000/3000 for Stereo Speaker.
                                  02.   The distance between the Bottom most part to the Back Button,  Menu Button and Recent Apps Button is very much tinny. It is about 4 mm where as in case of ZenFone 5, ZenFone 2 Laser and ZenFone 2 it is 11 mm i.e. more than double. So there is a chance to fall down the device from hand at the time of One-Hand operation.

ZenFone 2

ZenFone 2

Note: The above image is copied from ASUS Website and edited.

ZenFone 3

ZenFone 3

Note: The above image is copied from ASUS Website and edited.

Note : The famous great feature Double Tap to Wakeup and Double Tap to Sleep is available.

Disclaimer : What I have tried to express here is my observation only. I have not copied anything from anywhere except some image/images (Image source is mentioned) and my old posts. All resources except some image/images (Image source is mentioned) in this content belong to me only. My intension is not to heart anyone. In future, I will not be responsible for anything.

Feedback will be warmly accepted.

Koushik Halder
Props
Detailed article really good work nicely specified everything
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
So, finally you got it

Awesome showcasing                                              
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Lg g5 is far far better than Asus zenfone 3...Asus is still searching for incredible, other manufacturer already had that.....
Props
IND Dr.Zen | All posts
Goood Review Bro..                                       
Props
saurabhguttedar9 posted on 2016/12/4 01:35
Detailed article really good work nicely specified everything

Thanks Saurav! Thanks a lot! It's my pleasure that you have liked it.
Props
mail2ronit posted on 2016/12/4 02:40
So, finally you got it

Awesome showcasing

Thanks Ronit! Thanks a lot! It's my pleasure that you have liked it.
Props
sumithparambath posted on 2016/12/4 09:17
Lg g5 is far far better than Asus zenfone 3...Asus is still searching for incredible, other manufact ...

You are telling about LG! Have used any LG mobile or you are just seen some theoretical data and telling this? There is a huge difference between theoretical data sheet and practical implementation.
Props
Thanks Binaya! Thanks a lot! It's my pleasure that you have liked it
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
Nice review buddy                   
Props
12Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes