Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] [System] Zenfone 3 max not updating

4596 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
russelbugz PHL Level 2 | All posts
Can see other users that they have 13.1.0.33
why mine wont update even if im trying to pre check update.Please help. having lots of bugs on this phone

other one is clock widget on the lockscreeb wOnt work anymore
tried turning it off and on.still not showing on the lockscreen
Screenshot_20161111-060442.jpg
Props
Hello russelbugz
If you can't receive FOTA update, please PM your serial number to me and I'll check your phone status for you. As for the update itself, please try manual update, for instructions please refer to the link below:
http://www.asus.com/zentalk/foru ... &extra=page%3D1
Thank you
Props
QAT Level 1 | All posts
bill2_chang_ASUS posted on 2016/11/11 06:02
Hello russelbugz
If you can't receive FOTA update, please PM your serial number to me and I'll check ...

I tried the manual firmware update, but after copying the downloaded firmware zip to the root of the internal storage there is no update file notification.
I have checked that it's the root of the internal storage and not external SD card.
Props
pohlipit posted on 2016/11/13 04:29
I tried the manual firmware update, but after copying the downloaded firmware zip to the root of t ...

Hello pohlipit
May I ask that which file did you download?
Can you show me the screenshot of the file in the root of your phone internal storage?
Thank you
Props
russelbugz PHL Level 2 | All posts
already sent bill. can you check. 
Props
russelbugz posted on 2016/11/15 10:21
already sent bill. can you check. 

Hello russelbugz
I think there's some misunderstanding, the 13.1.0.33 firmware you mentioned is in fact 13.0.1.33, which is not suitable for your phone variant in the first place. Your phone firmware is actually update to date! Thank you
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm