Release Note
ZenTalk

[Launcher] how to connect PC internet to Asus zenfone 5 through USB cable

34282 8
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Hemant IND Level 4 | All posts
can anyone tell how to connect zenfone 5  to my PC so that I can use reverse uSB tethering . I want to use pc broadband internet on my handset.Please do not give suggestions about wi fi hotspot.
Props
OTHERS Level 4 | All posts
It's posible, but using some app and phone must be rooted.

On my notebook I am using this: http://virtualrouterplus.com
It can wirelessly share any internet connection (Wifi, LAN, Cable Modem, Dial-up, Cellular, etc.) with any Wifi device.
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
If you are using Window 7 or above PC( with wifi miniport adapter), you can use winhotspot virtual wi fi router program to access internet on your zenfone 5. It is far better program than virtualrouterplus. I am using this on my laptop sharing my mobile broadband with my zenfone5
Props
Hemant IND Level 4 | All posts
sunil20_00 posted on 2015/6/5 23:52
If you are using Window 7 or above PC( with wifi miniport adapter), you can use winhotspot virtual w ...

I asked for USB internet and also wrote in my post that dont give the suggestions for W Fi hotspot because I am alresdy using Wi Fi hotspot and without any sofware.But still people are writing about virtual wi fi.
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
You can do reverse tethering but your phone must be rooted.This is the main criteria.ASUS does not give the reverse tethering feature as some Xiaomi or Micromax phones give.
For accurate information and tutorial,follow the steps in this site:
http://www.techverse.net/reverse ... android-phone-usb/#
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
sorry man, was eager to help,
Props
debopriyobasu posted on 2015/6/6 13:42
You can do reverse tethering but your phone must be rooted.This is the main criteria.ASUS does not g ...

can we use reverse tethering without rooting?
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
vikas007.goyal007 posted on 2015/6/10 10:13
can we use reverse tethering without rooting?

No.
It is only possible if it is allowed by manufacturer.
ASUS does not allow this.
Props
IND ZenCare | All posts
this option is not available in zenfone5. we have forwarded concern to related department.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm