• Event description
Online event

Event Start: 2015/6/2 12:46
Event End: 2015/11/29 12:46
Type:   Mr. Zen Live
Quota:   Unlimited, more is better!
Qualification:   Not Limited
Last edited by Zen_ja on 2015/10/14 19:06

Thank you for amazing articles on various app. The winners for App Recommendation are :

debopriyobasu
Shafeeq
shareefneel
yasaswichbvh
rsromit1
aadityacosmos
Saurabhrck

******Congratulations Winners!******

Are you an App Wizard and talk about apps all day long?

We would love to see this side of you! If you have what it takes to convince us,then there’s nothing like it.
All that would be required from you is to simply share withus your favorite apps over Fan Shareand tell us what you like about them?

App_500x500px.jpg

If we find your share suitable and if it fits our criteria,we would happily highlight you article over ZenTalk. In addition, be sure ofreceiving a 1000 rupee gift voucher via Flipkart! Sounds interesting enough? Head straight over to the activity, you could stand a chance of winning thisamazing gift voucher.

Activity Period:
2nd of June to the 2nd of August, till 5:00 P.M.

How to Play?
1.      Make sure you have an account activated to startoff with the activity, if not, please have one created right away.
2.      The following points should be covered in thearticle:

·        Name and Icon of the app
·        Price of the app (If available)
·        Play store link of the app
·        An introduction on the app, followed by severalscreenshots of how it runs and its use. Make sure to pen down a minimum of 150words on its usage.
·        App compatibility with Android
·        Pleasetake note of the fact that in-built apps (within the phone) will not beconsidered.

3.      Make sure to run through these steps beforegoing any further:
·        The article should be shared through Fan Share withthe type: Recommend App
·        Make sure to get as creative as possible withthe subject of the article

Prize:
1.      The best written article will receive theZenTalk essence stamp, a sure honour right?
2.      While the best article will receive a Denon Headphones as well as the Flipkart voucher of a thousand rupees, the top 2 articles willwin the Denon Headphones and the other 5 wins the thousand rupee voucher. Make sure you fit yourself through either one!

Please Note:
Chances are that, we would receive more than 300 applicants.Given such a circumstance, we would have the article divided amongst severalsections like the gallery app or camera app, etc. Only the best articles wouldbe published over the rolling banner. Having selected 7 deserving winners,their articles would be posted over this banner.
Do share the campaign on Your Social Profile because Sharing is Caring!

Reminder:
1.     A participant cannot win twice in the same contest.
2.     Attendees who are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
3.     Winner cannot select the color for prizes.
4.     ZenTalk preserve the right for alteration of this activity. If there is anything be changed, we will announce on ZenTalk
5.      By posting comments, photographs or any other information on this page, the visitors or users shall be deemed to have authorized ASUS to use such posts on ZenTalk and related ASUS websites, publications and printed materials.
6.      By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by [ZenTalk]Terms & Conditions
7.      Contest is valid for Indian participants only.

App_300x300px.jpg
Props
App name - Twitch
Free to Install.
https://play.google.com/store/ap ... droid.app&hl=en
Introduction:
you can watch broadcasts of the games you love and chat with the players you follow. Whether you’re into League of Legends, Call of Duty, Minecraft or even Clash of Clans, we’ve got you covered.
Features include:
+ Live and recorded video of top games, players & esports events
+ Interactive shows by Xbox, Sony, Riot Games, Blizzard & other developers
+ Full-featured chat, including chat-only mode, even if the channel is offline
+ Ability to follow channels and games you wanna keep tabs on

The app is a clone of youtube and unlikely  it basically broadcast all the online games and matches being played. This app is fun and addicted for the game lovers which usually love professional gamers. The most interactive and attractive part of this app is real time chatting of public on different channels. It includes broadcasts of various games like counterstrike, Dota2 to which I am greatly addictive and love this app to be in my android zenfone 4 and which helps me to watch realtime broadcasting of TI5 matches. Since the day I installed this app on my zenfone I hardly use youtube to watch video songs and I believe it is more attractive and the chatting part is really fun and really great and its like next level of chatting app. And I would surely recommends this app to the chat  and gaming lovers who have interests in watching broadcasts of live game.

Thanks
Govinda khasria

This app is compatible with android OS 4.3 and higher.

xj_event

screenshots of app

screenshots of app

screenshot of app

screenshot of app

app image

app image
Props
Nice app, I m happy with them..xj_event
Props
USA Level 1 | All posts
I am loving it.oh really a great app.xj_event
Props
I am loving it it's really a great app.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
this app is truly wonderful and amazing...xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am using this phone from 15 and my experience is greate this phone is lightning fast, its 4 gb ram give really fast UI and easy to navigate 1 to another application. I have trid game also NFS NEED FOR SPEED with lo lag at all. Greate phone manufactured by ASUS hats of guys.xj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Looking forword for more amazing update from asus sidexj_event
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Veryamazing app I am satisfiedxj_event
Props
I am loving it.it's treally a great app.xj_event
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum