Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
SatySatsZ B IND Level 3 | All posts
Last edited by SatySatsZ B on 2015/6/2 18:30

Props
perfect!! ty man! nice job for noobs users! jejeje
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
money hungry cunt, If its not your work why are you using sh.st link and earning money from someone else's work? here's the download Link people don't use his links he'll get money for just copy pasting  http://www.mediafire.com/downloa ... ootKit_20150528.zip     
Props
amandhamija99 posted on 2015/6/2 15:10
money hungry cunt, If its not your work why are you using sh.st link and earning money from someone  ...

Mind Your words...If you use Abuse words Against me that would be no Good For you....!

What's Wrong if am Earning something by sharing Links....? is that Bothers you so much..? Even if you have a blog you will think like that.....
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by amandhamija99 on 2015/6/2 14:09
SatySatsZ B posted on 2015/6/2 13:59
Mind Your words...If you use Abuse words Against me that would be no Good For you....!

What's Wro ...

there is really No problem in earning a bit but with your own hardwork, Just copying a link and posting it somewhere else isn't hard work I won't mind my word's to a cunt like you who just want to get money from someone else's hardwork Do something on your own and earn, dumbass... Kanger.
Props
amandhamija99 posted on 2015/6/2 17:07
there is really No problem in earning a bit but with your own hardwork, Just copying a link and po ...

You Bonehead..Not seen my works on Sony Media apps,Beats,and Mass storage mode,HTC Blinkfeed ..? thats all were my work....!
Props
IND Level 3 | All posts
amandhamija99 posted on 2015/6/2 17:07
there is really No problem in earning a bit but with your own hardwork, Just copying a link and po ...

Dude. He is actually a contributor and makes few of his own mods. Even if it isn't his own work, finding all the working links and posting it in one place is still hard to do and it makes life easier for the people who are trying to do the stuff. It was personally easy for me to upgrade to lollipop beta and downgrade back to kk from his blog post bcoz it involved so many downloads and he had it all in one place. It was so much easier and convenient. There is nothing wrong to earn a bit in the process of helping 100s of others including people like you who ultimately used his link and then posted the mediafire link here. Its a community and learn to respect everyone who contributes to the community even if it is not his/her work.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Yeah that was your work maybe, But this isn't smartass, share this on XDA and you will be banned in a minute, If it isn't your work you have No right to earn from it, if you really are so smart smartass, Remove The sh.st link from everywhere where it isn't actually your work.
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
rabbit00010 posted on 2015/6/2 14:13
Dude. He is actually a contributor and makes few of his own mods. Even if it isn't his own work, f ...

helping others and doing something to get money are two different things, People share stuff for free and people like him make it a business, If you ask any other members of zentalk he will give you all links and info for free with No ads, He isn't helping anyone other then himself
Props
amandhamija99 posted on 2015/6/2 17:16
Yeah that was your work maybe, But this isn't smartass, share this on XDA and you will be banned in  ...

Again am Saying Mind your Words..! Don't use Abuse words..! I don't Need to post this On XDA and thats not my wish to do...Even asus-zenfone blog earns money by sharing Links....Whats your comment on that..?...
Props
123Next
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm