Release Note
ZenTalk

[More Information Needed] [System] how to delete a phone no. from private message?

1387 5
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
uycbentot PHL Level 1 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: lollipop
Frequency of Occurrence: automatic
Rooted: No
APP Name: -
Screenshot: -
i want to delete a phone no. from my private message. please tell me how. thanks.
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
Last edited by keshav_c17 on 2016/10/8 23:26

So you are probably using ASUS messaging app. To delete a no. From private messages list follow these steps:
1. Open ASUS Messaging app.
2. On top left side corner of screen there will be written "Messaging" in green. Below that "General" will be specified with a downside arrow which means currently you are viewing all the general messages. Click on it.
3. Three options will pop up  a)General  b)VIP  c) Private.
Choose "Private"
4. Now app will ask you to enter PIN. Enter the pin code.click OK
All the private messages will appear, now you can delete the one you want to.

5. In case you haven't created any PIN before and already added a message to private then after clicking on "Private" option it will ask you to create pin. Create ur PIN and enter it and you will get access to that private message.

Screenshot_20161008-232038_1.jpg
Screenshot_20161008-232311_1.jpg
Screenshot_20161008-232317.jpg
Props
thanks. i did that already but the no. i stored there in the private msge can't be removed or deleted.
Props
IND Beta Tester | All posts
uycbentot posted on 2016/10/9 11:47
thanks. i did that already but the no. i stored there in the private msge can't be removed or delete ...

Okay, so when you try to delete that number then what happens? Also you can first move the message back to General messages and then try deleting it.
Props
when i got my fone, i tried using the private msge, and i put a no. in it and now i can't delete that no.. i tried everything to erase that no. but no luck doing it. thanks.
Props
uycbentot posted on 2016/10/10 00:23
when i got my fone, i tried using the private msge, and i put a no. in it and now i can't delete tha ...

Hello uycbentot
Can you tell me when you try to delete the number, what will happen?
Will a popup appear or an error message? What is the message?
Can you explain in more details on why you can't delete, thank you
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm