ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: 6.01
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: System setting->>network settings
Screenshot:
In network setting enhanced 4g lte mode option is not showing ,I m using jio 4g sim. Plz help me how to enable this option?
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Hi. Enhanced 4G LTE mode was a default option that tagged along with the Marshmallow update. However, since ZE550KL, doesn't support VoLTE,, the option was removed with the latest patch update. However, you need not worry. Download the Jio Join App from PlayStore, which will eliminate the need for VoLTE
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
This feature is not available for ZE550KL, The feature is meant to be for the smartphone supporting native VOLTE.
If you want that feature, you can flash your device with custom rom, which is not a suggested option as it might brick your device, as well as void your warranty.   
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hey Neel,

There is no VoLTE support as of now for ZE550KL.

Few users did reported about this option but this feature is of no use as VoLTE is not present.

Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Well, there is a "Enhanced VoLTE mode" option now
But when I turn that on, nothing happens.
Any idea?
What should I do?
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I am using ASUS-Z00UD and not showing Enhanced 4G LTE Mode in my handset, due that I am unable to make calls without Jio4GVoice online... To make call, I need to turn off Jio4Gvoice online and I need Jeo Net pack to make calls... I  am unable to turn jio4Gvoice online with other net or other wifi...

How to sort it?
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm