Release Note
ZenTalk

[Other] Zenfone 4 a400cg/a400cxg WW lollipop released ! [w/ Screen Shots]  

36750 368
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
madhhh IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Last edited by madhhh on 2015/6/1 01:36
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys finally the freaking wait is over for a400cg/a400cxg ww users , here's the lollipop go grab it !

DOWNLOAD
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/ZenFone/A400CG/UL-ASUS_T00I-WW-7.3.3.0-user.zip

Release note :
A400CG/CXG_WW_V7.3.3

STEPS TO UPDATE :

1. Download the zip file from above link .
2. put it in the root of your sdcard /internal storage ,(both works)
3. Disconnect the usb cable , you will get a notification at notification bar .
4. Apply the update , Finish .

Tips :
* It takes a lot of time to  boot (around 10-20 mins) , do not think your phone has gone in to a bootloop, its normal .
* but if it takes more than usual time to boot , factory reset the device from Droidboot(fastboot) & reboot the device.
* factory reset the device after the first boot if you want to have a pure bug free lollipop , because it's completely different image from kitkat .

( Support the thread if it helped you )

and here are Screen shots :

SCR1.jpg
SCR2.jpg
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
Can you provide the source of that link??
Props
Cross posted on 2015/5/29 11:22
Can you provide the source of that link??

its official , its just that its not announced yet , i'm already on download ,will post the screenshots once i finished .
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
But why i cant download it via ota??
Props
Cross posted on 2015/5/29 11:31
But why i cant download it via ota??

i can't do it too via ota , asus need to update their FOTA servers for that & it takes time look at a450 , they still didn't got a fota but update is available on support site .
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
Can you please give me the site where can i download it if you dont mind?? So that i will search it on mu destop... Thank you..
Props
Cross posted on 2015/5/29 11:37
Can you please give me the site where can i download it if you dont mind?? So that i will search it  ...

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS ... WW-7.3.3.0-user.zip
Props
USA Level 3 | All posts
Sorry for this but i am new on manual update... If i have downloaded the file where or on what folder i put this file on internal storage?? Is there any specific folder?? Or i just paste it on the internal storage??
Props
IND Level 2 | All posts
After downloading this zip, how to install it?
Props
Sagnik Dey posted on 2015/5/29 11:46
After downloading this zip, how to install it?

copy it to root of your internal storage or on sd card , unplug the usb cable ,you will see a notification in your notification bar & then just update it .
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share link list
Share by pm