Release Note
ZenTalk

[Replied] "Failed to detect location" in pokemon go?

2312 7
Jump to specific floor
Latest Post
Aditya_Soni IND Level 3 | All posts
ZenFone2 Bug Report
Model: ZE550KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: Pokemongo
Frequency of Occurrence: Pokemongo
Rooted: Yes
APP Name: Pokemongo
Screenshot: -
Anyone Please tell me the solution of a bug of Pokemongo. When i open it a message pops out like "Failed to detect location", "Gps signal not found". I have seen many videos in youtube they suggest that disable mock locations and set the location mode in High accuracy. I have disabled the mock locations and set location in high accuracy but pokemongo keeps saying that error.

PLEASE ANYONE TELL THE SOLUTION  
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
I think game was banned in india
Props
IND Level 1 | All posts
Before opening pokemon go app turn off mock location
Props
IND Dr. Zen(IN) | All posts
Uninstall your app first then perform operations of disabling mock locations. Then reinstall your app.

Go to Settings->Developer Mode-Disable Mock Locations and see if it fixes your issue.
You have to enable it Go to Settings->About->Software info->Build Number->Tap for 7 times and it will be enabled.
Props
bagaria26mayank posted on 2016/9/11 08:42
Uninstall your app first then perform operations of disabling mock locations. Then reinstall your ap ...

I already clicked Build number 7 times. And i have turn off the Mock locations in developer options. BUT NOTHING WORKS!!! ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS PLEASE?
Props
IND Level 4 | All posts
Last edited by Ade_Singh on 2016/9/11 20:50

Bro,just try this,you use google maps???if not then first open google maps and set it up and give it some time to load the data of your locality in google map,when google maps starts to show you your location and map then after that open the pokemon go app and then I think your pokemon go will work...and set location to high accuracy,hope it helps... 
Props
Ade_Singh posted on 2016/9/11 20:17
Bro,just try this,you use google maps???if not then first open google maps and set it up and give it ...

Not working!  ANY OTHER SOLUTIONS  
Props
IND Moderator | All posts
Hi Aditya,

You can place a request to App developer team for the same.

Also make sure your device is on the latest firmware version with the App also on the latest version.
Props
Advanced mode
You need to login first Login | Register Now

Points policy of this forum

wishes

Archiver|Mobile ver.|

Fast reply Top Return to list
Share by pm